Fellows,
I am getting ready to start my first HO layout. I have a Bachmann 2-10-2 DCC equipped Santa Fe. I am not going big, probably 1 to 2 sheets plywood, and run max of 2 trains. I have pretty much decided on using Atlas Super-flex track and Woodland scenics roadbed. I need advice on first DCC controls. Would the Zephyr starter set, by Digitrax be a good set to start with. I would like to hear advice on any of these ideas, but especially on which DCC outfit that may be best for me. Many thanks.
I am getting ready to start my first HO layout. I have a Bachmann 2-10-2 DCC equipped Santa Fe. I am not going big, probably 1 to 2 sheets plywood, and run max of 2 trains. I have pretty much decided on using Atlas Super-flex track and Woodland scenics roadbed. I need advice on first DCC controls. Would the Zephyr starter set, by Digitrax be a good set to start with. I would like to hear advice on any of these ideas, but especially on which DCC outfit that may be best for me. Many thanks.
