Feb 22 Week(end) Photo Fun

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


This thread is closed to the posting of photos, however comments are still welcome.

Please use the newest Photo Fun thread to post your photos.
 
Nice start to the weekend everyone.
I like the rust look you've got going there Smoke.
That container crane is looking very good John. A little weathering and it'll be perfect.

I finished my CP AC4400 with the turbo charger fire burn marks this week. Thanks to BNSF Dude for helping me with some sound files for it. I'm looking forward to running it at the Essex Train show this weekend. I hope to bring home some new toys as well :D

fab-CP9523-022208a.jpg


fab-CP9523-022208b.jpg


fab-CP9523-022208c.jpg
Yup. Now that looks like a typical GE Locomotive. I have seen plenty of those in my time. :D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top