OldGettysk
Running the MC & Buffalo
Cool shots again , Jeffrey that shack is the pits , and that CD case looks a bir out of place, Jos awesome build , kinda hard to tell which one is the real deal !!
The trucks are what I wanted you to spot. Many people miss that.Jeffery, The F-unit has ALCo FB-2 trucks, no windsheilds, and a wire is showing through the window holes.
Not to my knowledge. I wanted to see what it would look like with them. I liked it so much I left them on.Jeffrey, did the KCS ever have an F unit with ALCo trucks?
The locomotive is more than a foot away from the backdrop.Jeffrey, that water tank thows a big shadow right on the backdrop, which makes it easy to tell when the backdrop starts and the layout ends. The scale of the locomotive in the mid-foreground is way out of proportion to the height of the church steeples in the background. I think it would be more difficult to tell where the backdrop was if the buildings were about 25% larger and the hills were smaller and more faded into the backgound. Also, whatever that flat piece of shiny stuff (a CD case, maybe?) is in the lower right corner doesn't help matters.
