Everyone post a picture of your best Weathering!!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Here's some of my better work, proto pics linked for reference.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=191230
IMG_8442edit.jpg


http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=415067
IMG_8117.JPG


http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1423546
IMG_8177edit.jpg


http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1990543
IMG_7166small.jpg


http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2500836
IMG_6738.JPG


-Kevin
 


A few shots. I try to weather everything, but not too much, except the Milwaukee equipment. I can't remember seeing much Milwaukee equipment except for their passenger trains.
 
Weathering

Here a tanker I just finished. I have a bunch of cars that don't fit the era I model so I use them for practice.
 
SD45 Kato HO

I wouldn't sy this is my "best", but it's my favorite.. Stone
 
Last edited by a moderator:


After looking at these, I would be embarrassed to post any of my attempts. Sort of like me hanging a picture of my best stick figure next to a Norman Rockwell.


Buzz.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top