logandsawman
Northern Pacific history enthusiast
Rich's flashing crossing lights in action! Video shows crossing lights from kit above featuring crossing arms constructed with scrap stuff.
The detectors need to be further from the actual crossing to get the lights to come on sooner, this was my mistake in figuring out where to put stuff.
The model power locomotive is about as cheap as it comes, but I like the way it works and whe way it looks. This thing actually fell off the layout once (7' drop) and did not show any sign of damage, and worked fine afterwords as shown. I guess they made it so young people could use it without fear of instant mal function.
[video=youtube_share;hGnnLIxQAbw]http://youtu.be/hGnnLIxQAbw[/video]
This will make a neat addition to any model setup. The directions worked fine and I really like the finished project.
lasm
The detectors need to be further from the actual crossing to get the lights to come on sooner, this was my mistake in figuring out where to put stuff.
The model power locomotive is about as cheap as it comes, but I like the way it works and whe way it looks. This thing actually fell off the layout once (7' drop) and did not show any sign of damage, and worked fine afterwords as shown. I guess they made it so young people could use it without fear of instant mal function.
[video=youtube_share;hGnnLIxQAbw]http://youtu.be/hGnnLIxQAbw[/video]
This will make a neat addition to any model setup. The directions worked fine and I really like the finished project.
lasm
Last edited by a moderator:
