ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I'm definitely going to have a scene like this on my next layout.
I'm trying to make some realistic shrubs, but with no luck yet. I'm going back to working on more driftwood for the scene.
The only regret I have is that I didn't scrape up and gouge up the ties a bit to make them look older. However, I am satisfied with the ME track especially the look of the spikes and will probably use it on my future layout for scenes a bit further in from the edge of the layout. Near the edge I'll use CVT or wooden ties.
NIce shrub!!
It looks like you placed "the picture with the unknown shrub" behind the scene!
chapeau!
Above all: very realistic diorama!
Like the empty-nes!!
NIce shrub!!
It looks like you placed "the picture with the unknown shrub" behind the scene!
chapeau!
Above all: very realistic diorama!
Like the empty-nes!!