Dioramas

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Lookin good, Buddy!

Thanks rlundy.

I'm definitely going to have a scene like this on my next layout.
I'm trying to make some realistic shrubs, but with no luck yet. I'm going back to working on more driftwood for the scene.
The only regret I have is that I didn't scrape up and gouge up the ties a bit to make them look older. However, I am satisfied with the ME track especially the look of the spikes and will probably use it on my future layout for scenes a bit further in from the edge of the layout. Near the edge I'll use CVT or wooden ties.
 


I had a go at making a shrub with by recycling an old hedge from my old layout.
I'll take a shot of it tomorrow under natural light.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Zoegraf,

NIce shrub!!
It looks like you placed "the picture with the unknown shrub" behind the scene!
chapeau!
Above all: very realistic diorama!
Like the empty-nes!!

Jos
 
Hello Zoegraf,

NIce shrub!!
It looks like you placed "the picture with the unknown shrub" behind the scene!
chapeau!
Above all: very realistic diorama!
Like the empty-nes!!

Jos

Thanks Jos,

I'm still going to try to make a shrub using your technique.

That emptiness is temporary until I get it outdoors.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top