DaveInTheHat
Active Member
I'm getting close to being finished this diorama. I spent a lot of time working on little things and adding details. I had sort of a change in my plan. I decided to make the bigger building the antique store and the smaller one something else. That didn't really work out ether because I ended up with more stuff than I thought.
This is just a portion of the things I came up with.
Just to give a perspective of the size, here's a tea cup in my hand.
I made a sign for the front of the building out of wood and paper.
I must have rearranged everything about 100 times. Here's a couple pictures with all the stuff in place.
This is just a portion of the things I came up with.
Just to give a perspective of the size, here's a tea cup in my hand.
I made a sign for the front of the building out of wood and paper.
I must have rearranged everything about 100 times. Here's a couple pictures with all the stuff in place.
