ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Wow nice work! I'm glad to see other people my age taking an interest in model trains. I'm only 16, and I've got a 4x12 layout, but I'm already thinking bigger!
My son has did more work on it than I have.I told him what I wanted he did it he puts in alot of work when we was given the green light to tear walls down he was up at 4am with me saws buzzing most in the house didn't like it but all well we are early birds!!
Got about 40 more feet of one mainline laid to night and stub outs for a 16 foot rip track still doing alot of head scratching stoped so I can think more on it
This what I'm gona do leave track were it is and add 2 inches of width to were the track meets the edge and install 2 inch clear lexan protective barrier on dead man's pass.
There are 2 peninsula's on the layout.one is gona have natural divider,a mountain requested buy my 6 year old.the other not sure have alot of industrial structures to find a place for
Will's looking for a nice Walk-Around Throttle for his layout. I've been looking everywhere to find the one like I sent him awhile back. He has a 40MA Hogger & needs another one. He could even use a CM20 if anyone has one at the right price. What'cha got?
The Hoggers were made in a 40MA, 80MA & 100MA. The 100MA is for G scale. The other 2 are for HO or N scale.
I wish LOL
Kinda at a stand still at the moment.still kicking ideas around on track placement and etc. I have never built a layout this size alot more to it when u go big with none previous
Anyone can follow a track plan freelance is challenging LOL!!! Right now we are cleaning and organizing the area for some reason it went to haydes in a hand basket.cant be productive in this environment.