CbarM
HO all the way!
I just ordered a NCE PowerCab set up to get started with. After all the reading on here about DCC systems, I determined that it was the best to get me going...less problems, most user friendly and affordable. Im pretty sure I saw a poll on this subject once here somewhere...maybe try a search...
While I am at it...I am in the process of wiring up a new layout. I assume that DCC is similar in wiring to DC where there has to be power to all rails on one side and ground to the other? So far I have been soldering all my joints and adding feeders every 5 feet and at all 3 sides of each switch...just want to make sure I am not doing it wrong...
While I am at it...I am in the process of wiring up a new layout. I assume that DCC is similar in wiring to DC where there has to be power to all rails on one side and ground to the other? So far I have been soldering all my joints and adding feeders every 5 feet and at all 3 sides of each switch...just want to make sure I am not doing it wrong...
Last edited by a moderator:
