Uninstall AVG, reboot the computer and reinstall AVG. That should clear the log jam.Now if I can figure out what to do about AVG keeping my startup so danged slow. I have it checked not to do anything at startup (I think?), but it takes for ever to load and do what ever its doing. Got any ideas? Jeffrey do you have this problem?
In the Link Scanner setup you'll see three fields. Be sure the first two are checked. The email scanner has three settings. Check all three. In Computer Scanner click the Manage Scheduled Scan tab and go to the bottom of the screen and click Edit Scan Schedule. Check Enable This Task and set your scan schedule. Click the How To Scan tab and check all boxes. Don't change anything on the Additional Options page. It's fine as is. Go to the bottom of the screen and click Save. I get very little if any spam. I used to get a lot of it when I used Google. I dropped Google like a hot potato and now use Yahoo for my searches. If I can't find it there I don't need it.Thanks Jeffrey. I will try that.Also, how do you setup its spam filter? I haven't been able to get it to do anything.
How about some green eggs and ham? Would you like them on a tram?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Spammmmmmmmmm! and two eggs grits and toast...............Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
How about some green eggs and ham? Would you like them on a tram?
Chris: Is that your house...a bare/brown spot in the lawn (by the truck)? Shame on you!
Hiya Gang!
Looks like we got another chance for that snowdrift in the yard to get even bigger! Yes, the weather is going to give us (depending on who's guessing) another 12-20 inches of you-know-what starting tomorrow afternoon!
Where am I gonna put it all???I've already got a 4 ft wall down each side of the driveway!!!
![]()
Oh and to add insult to injury,,,,,,,there is snow in the weekend forecast too!
Chris Got any spare rooms???
Hiya Gang!
Looks like we got another chance for that snowdrift in the yard to get even bigger! Yes, the weather is going to give us (depending on who's guessing) another 12-20 inches of you-know-what starting tomorrow afternoon!
Where am I gonna put it all???I've already got a 4 ft wall down each side of the driveway!!!
![]()
Oh and to add insult to injury,,,,,,,there is snow in the weekend forecast too!
Chris Got any spare rooms???
You can sleep in the train room here in Tennessee, Karl. I just have three rules:
1. Don't molest the pets
2. Leave all the !@#$%^& snow in MD
3. You have to work on the layout while you're here.
All rain for us. Be right back, have to to take the dogs for a swim in the backyard. Blub blub.
