Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoosiers can't lose really. Colts from Indy, Drew Breese from Purdue. Gonna be a horse race. Last one that scores will win.

Bob
 
Hey All....

Not too interested in the game. I think the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet is much more entertaining ;)

However...since Elway is long retired...I suppose it is safe for me to hope that the Colts win. Sorry, John.

Stay warm~
Sandy
 
That's what my wife was watching Sandy. Here's a photo of our little athlete.

NYC_George

Gidget_over_Jump.jpg
 


Ahhhhhhh Yes, the that was a good game!

(Soap Box) Now what got me was during the pregame show. JMO....I just thought that someone should have not used the time for politicing. It ruined the mood for me, I should have expectied it knowing who was broadcasting the game! Now I will burn this soap box!


This morning we have some frost, it's 32* in my hood. It should warm up to 60*. Tuesday should be 74*/65* with a 40% chance of rain. Wednesday should be 30*/56*.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all. 45 right now. Looking at the low 60s. Rain forecasted for tomorrow and Wednesday. Early talk has us getting into the 70s this weekend.
 
Good morning folks

It was 22 F as I headed out on to the sometimes cleared roadways this morning. High will be 30 F and sunny. It looks like we have another significant snow storm coming our way Tuesday night into Wednesday. I have heard we could get anywhere from 6 to 12 inches. Given the 28.5 inches we had over the weekend I have no idea where we are going to put the snow.

Yesterday was recovery day. I tried not to do anything too strenuous. I still woke up with a sore back this morning. I then had to spend 40 minutes clearing the ice away from the backdoor so I could open and close it. For some reason last night water decided to drip off the roof above the door. We had some massive icicles and a huge build up of ice on the step and the door itself.

We did venture out yesterday. My daughter had to get a book for her next book report for the psycho teacher who tortured her with the last book report. It was amazing driving around yesterday. You could tell went you went from one municipality to another. Our township, Upper Darby to our surprise did a good job on clearing the roads. Our neighboring townships, however, were less then acceptable. Haverford had only the wheel paths cleared on many of their roads, many of these major routes. In Springfield the roads were terrible. Many were still covered with snow and ice. Some of the multilane roads only had two lanes cleared. On one road the bottom of the van was actually scrapping the top of the snow. These were not the back roads or development roads. These were the major commuter routes and in some cases numbered traffic routes.

I finished weathering the wheels for the cars sitting on the workbench. Next is weathering the trucks and the cars themselves.

I hope everybody has a good day.
 
George...WOW! Now that's a dawg~! I'll show the picture to my St Bernard, but Ii'm afraid that instead of inspiring her, it will wear her out! :rolleyes:
 
Guy's I almost feel fer ya freezing your b.b..b...b....bb.u.uu..uu..u.u.tttttttt's off But hey you get your pay backs my fun come in June:rolleyes:;)! We a pay fer where we want to live i guess, we got to take the best and WORST of it Huh?:o;). Just glad I ain't got to shovel that white crap! The One Plus side all the trees on my property that could hurt the house this coming hurrycan season are GONE! All I got to worry about are three trees on both my neigbors property!
 


Well, almost lunch time and it's a BLISTERING 18*. That's F* not C*. Looks like some of us will get more of the white stuff in the next couple of days. I think I'll trade my dogs off for a team of huskies and a sled.

Bob
 
Good morning. It's 44 here and -200 in Satan's penthouse. The high will be in the mid 50's and there's talk of a 70% chance of rain.

Internet problems prevented me from going online earlier this morning. Nice to see that the Saint's won but I never dreamed that they would stomp the Colts by the runaway score of 31-17. That was a surprise. I wonder how many people lost big bets on that game. Nothing in particular scheduled for today. I picked enough hairs off the layout yesterday to knit a handkerchief! The sooner I can give it a proper cleaning the better.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1010328.jpg
 
Saints, NFL National Champs...what next, the Falcons? hardy har! har! ROTFLAMO
I never thought that I would see the day, but they well deserve it.

Finally got my computer memory in and will install it a bit later...after I mop the Depot's floor and do some organizing with all the stuff I have laying around.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto here. Ever since the Mayflower incident, I just cant get myself to care if the team lived or died. I'd rather root for Pittsburgh than the Colts.:eek:

Well said Karl. I've been a Steeler fan since the Bradshaw era, which was not long before Bobby Irksome took the team slinking off in the middle of the night. Dungy gets my respect because of his character. The Indianapolis Professional Football Club* got what they deserved. I was glad to see the Saints win. Who Dat!

*The Ravens PA announcers use this term to announce the "Colts" when they come to Baltimore; they refuse to call them the Colts, as that name rightfully belongs to the team which was based in Baltimore which Bob Irksome stole away after lying to the people of Baltimore that he would NOT take the team elsewhere. Nice to see the Irsay curse still in effect.
 
Well i got my new Sign for my tailgate of my truck....still waiting on my second run of business cards!

For those of you guys traped by snow and you see white where ever you go....See the pretty Green Grass! Spring is on it's way!!!;):p
 
Chris: OUTSTANDING my man!
I don't remember ever seeing anything like that. Great eye catcher.

It's amazing what one can do with clip art and way to much time on his hands!:p:D My 1/4 page full color ad in the local fish wrap comes out the 1st of March, April, and May!
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top