
I'm baaaaaack!!!


Hey, didja all miss me??
Been bizzy bizzy bizzy!!!!! 2 weeks ago today we settled on our new palatial ranch estate, and finally, Comcast got us hooked up. Yes, it's a temporary cable, they will bury a real cable in 10 days, but at least we have internet and TV again!
Almost everything has been moved (thanks again Ken) cept the big tractors. They will stay at the farm until I can clear out space here in the shed and the garage. Tooo many boxes yet to unpack!!! I'm guessing another 2 weeks before they are here, life returns to normal and I can start modeling again!
I've been looking in from time to time, just too little time to post (at work).
Rex, please accept belated condolences on your loss. We've been thinking about ya!
Jeffrey No heat or AC in the van? You're more man than I am! We've only got daytime highs in the low 80's right now, and I'm still taking the truck in to get the A/C fixed tomorrow!
Matt Careful on those sports injuries. I've got a reminder of one constantly, a permanently bent ring finger on my right hand, from catching a line drive barehanded. Pretty much stopped my pitching career dead in its tracks. If I knew then what I knew now, it would have been the second basemens ball to field.
ChrisYou, a Boat skipper???? Somehow Gilligan comes to mind!
To the rest of ya, have a drink and a slice of pie on me.
It's good to be home!
