Lets see, I think Queensland is at -20.917506, 142.702808. Mine is 31.1920632, -93.3421886.Yeah, I think we're just about mirror imaged as far as lattitudes are concerned.
Lets see, I think Queensland is at -20.917506, 142.702808. Mine is 31.1920632, -93.3421886.
Gee, you think? Wish I had that much space on my layout. I have five locos (3 pulling, 2 pushing) on a 27 car string and it stretches halfway around the layout.there were 60 freight cars, 8 passenger cars, 5 cabins and 7 locomotive consists. with nothing standing on main tracks. Since the layout doesn't appear crowded, I guess it's bigger than I think.
Gee, you think? Wish I had that much space on my layout. I have five locos (3 pulling, 2 pushing) on a 27 car string and it stretches halfway around the layout.
Aha, I didn't know you had a switching layout. See, our layouts are polar opposites. Mine is a continuous run single main line with three short dead-end spurs and a through siding. I have a three loco consist sitting on the through siding and another three loco consist sitting on the longest of the spurs. The other two spurs can hold about five cars each.On the other hand, since my layout is primarily a switching layout, I am realistically limited to 10-12 car trains max. I kind of wish I could run something that long, or a 14 car passenger train, but it doesn't work that way..
