Cjcrescent
Master Mechanic
no way alabama is all about warm hot sweaty , you guys dont get snow !!!!!![]()
Occasionally we do!
no way alabama is all about warm hot sweaty , you guys dont get snow !!!!!![]()
Occasionally we do!
![]()
Tomorrow morning I have to go to DeRidder for a prostate exam. Oh joy! Well I can think of worse ways to waste my time.
well the reason they name snowstorms is they are between hurricane & tornado season. so they need to come up with a reason to do the 24/7 coverage & they need to name the coming DANGER !! which brings more viewer= more sponsor dollarsMarylanders aren't much better. At least now, the local [Baltimore] news radio station WBAL doesn't hype it up the way they once did. We'll let the Weather Channel do that. Naming snowstorms? Oh, come on now...!![]()
Cj, You call that snow? I've had thicker cake frosting!Occasionally we do!
![]()
Cj, You call that snow? I've had thicker cake frosting!![]()
That was 15 minutes after it started.
This morning my wife was driving to work, and a guy was coming up an entrance ramp, hit an icy patch, spun into the guardrail, then spun into her. She wasn't hurt, but the car sustained significant damage on the passenger doors. The car is drivable, and as soon as the police report comes out, it will be going into the shop.
