Coffee Shop XXV

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet you:mad:! Your going to continue to feed my chickens, feed my crops, and slop the pigs regardless what i do here! You need the XP's my farm gives ya:D:rolleyes:! BTW; surfing my page and picking up need goods is a plus!!!!!! Farmville threats are meaningless here!;):p admit it... Your hooked to that damn game as much as larry and I!

Makes my wanna hyjack the wifes account,,,and drive her "hotrod" tractors and combines through Chris's barn!!:D;):p
 


I am not addicted to FV, I am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FV do you understand I AM NOT ADDICTED TO FVNow where did I put My bookmark for FV
 
Hehe, farmville ! this game is way too softcore for me :) Do not come close to the feeling of playing a shooter game :cool:
 
I am not addicted to FV, I am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FV do you understand I AM NOT ADDICTED TO FVNow where did I put My bookmark for FV

Oh No, while you were here you left a LARGE crop wither! You had better get back and check it out!:eek: Hurry...






































heheheheheeee
 
Makes my wanna hyjack the wifes account,,,and drive her "hotrod" tractors and combines through Chris's barn!!:D;):p

my GF hyjacks my farm now!:eek:She moves crap and plant useless crap as a joke! tHATS NOT FUNNY! I'm serious......This game is not addicting.
 


Quiet you:mad:! Your going to continue to feed my chickens, feed my crops, and slop the pigs regardless what i do here! You need the XP's my farm gives ya:D:rolleyes:! BTW; surfing my page and picking up need goods is a plus!!!!!! Farmville threats are meaningless here!;):p admit it... Your hooked to that damn game as much as larry and I!


Guys, in all seriousness, are you aware that what Larry & Vato stated above, about that damn game being addicting - possibly even a form of mind control, could be very true?? Give it some thought, do you feel compelled to participate?
Just be aware of your own actions as it's only a game and time waister IMHO. And just look at the jibberous your talking. It alsmost sounds like the first indoctrinating step to socialism. 'You need the XP's my farm gives ya"

Be very cautious as you might be being led astray subversively. There could be more truth to what Larry said than is discernible. It seem thousands even Millions are hooked on that FB site. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes while everyones being kept busy with a foolish games. Just my thoughts and concerns. Be very cautious!!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Comrad Larry and Bob did ya work on your simulated socialist farms yet! Got mine done before breakfast and worked on my simulated model socialist railroad too! LOL's If ya played the at all any one can see it's...nothing more that capitalism at it's best and a crap server at it's worst!?!?!?!wink.....lols
 
12/02/2010

Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png
anim_snoopy.png
1.png

Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
BiscuitsWithSausageGravy.png
waitress3.png

:confused:
 
Hey Comrad Larry and Bob did ya work on your simulated socialist farms yet! Got mine done before breakfast and worked on my simulated model socialist railroad too! LOL's If ya played the at all any one can see it's...nothing more that capitalism at it's best and a crap server at it's worst!?!?!?!wink.....lols

AAAGGGHHHH!!!:eek:

I just knew there was a reason behind that nefarious game!!:eek::p;)
 
Good morning. It's 33 and sunny. the expected high is 66. Tonight's low will be a little warmer at 40.

The Bachmann GP38-2 that I ordered on Nov 28th will be arriving today according to the UPS tracker. On the train stuff sorting front, only three more boxes to go through. I suspect they contain rolling stock. Once I finish sorting the trash from the treasure (sometime today) I'll start figuring out which treasures I want to keep and which will be posted up for y'all to fight over.
 
Good morning. It's 33 and sunny. the expected high is 66. Tonight's low will be a little warmer at 40.

The Bachmann GP38-2 that I ordered on Nov 28th will be arriving today according to the UPS tracker. On the train stuff sorting front, only three more boxes to go through. I suspect they contain rolling stock. Once I finish sorting the trash from the treasure (sometime today) I'll start figuring out which treasures I want to keep and which will be posted up for y'all to fight over.
I am up for that! Just let us know on what ya got and I will either pay for it or send you a money order for check and shipping.
 
Farmville is not the only addiction mentioned around here.

What is a bunch of grown men doing playing with electric trains?????:)

I think I have hooked the last, youngest grandson on electric trains.
I came home last night and caught him sitting under the Christmas tree running a train and playing on his Gameboy at the same time. Talk about addiction to electronics!!:D:D:D
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top