kbkchooch
Verified Human
Vinnie doesn't scare me! But, My ex-wife.....she scares me!
Damn! Halloween is over! Otherwise I could have made a costume that would have sent Chris runnin!!!
Muuuuuhaaaa haaa haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vinnie doesn't scare me! But, My ex-wife.....she scares me!
Quiet you! Your going to continue to feed my chickens, feed my crops, and slop the pigs regardless what i do here! You need the XP's my farm gives ya
! BTW; surfing my page and picking up need goods is a plus!!!!!! Farmville threats are meaningless here!
admit it... Your hooked to that damn game as much as larry and I!
I am not addicted to FV, I am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FVI am not addicted to FV do you understand I AM NOT ADDICTED TO FVNow where did I put My bookmark for FV
What's FV?
Cheers
Willis
Makes my wanna hyjack the wifes account,,,and drive her "hotrod" tractors and combines through Chris's barn!!![]()
Quiet you! Your going to continue to feed my chickens, feed my crops, and slop the pigs regardless what i do here! You need the XP's my farm gives ya
! BTW; surfing my page and picking up need goods is a plus!!!!!! Farmville threats are meaningless here!
admit it... Your hooked to that damn game as much as larry and I!
Does your farm have the steam train and a circle of track?
Hey Comrad Larry and Bob did ya work on your simulated socialist farms yet! Got mine done before breakfast and worked on my simulated model socialist railroad too! LOL's If ya played the at all any one can see it's...nothing more that capitalism at it's best and a crap server at it's worst!?!?!?!wink.....lols
AAAGGGHHHH!!!
I just knew there was a reason behind that nefarious game!!![]()
I am up for that! Just let us know on what ya got and I will either pay for it or send you a money order for check and shipping.Good morning. It's 33 and sunny. the expected high is 66. Tonight's low will be a little warmer at 40.
The Bachmann GP38-2 that I ordered on Nov 28th will be arriving today according to the UPS tracker. On the train stuff sorting front, only three more boxes to go through. I suspect they contain rolling stock. Once I finish sorting the trash from the treasure (sometime today) I'll start figuring out which treasures I want to keep and which will be posted up for y'all to fight over.
What is a bunch of grown men doing playing with electric trains?????![]()
