tompm
Active Member
Good morning folks
It was 74 F on the way into work this morning. It is going to be an ugly scorcher today with a high of 95 F and high humidity.
No modeling last night. I had to take the kids to the library so they could pick-up some books they reserved that they need for their summer reading program. I also had to take care of a couple administrative issues for Cub Scouts. One of things I had to do was postpone our outing to Fort Mifflin for Saturday. Being at a fort with no air conditioning that is wide open and was built in the 1750’s through the 1840’s is not fun. There is little to no shelter there and with 95 F + degrees predicated we decided to try for another day. Also we watched Animal Cops Philadelphia last night. Strange seeing locations you know on such a program.
Tonight will be a little hectic. My daughter has a basketball game. Luckily it is at a local college with an air conditioned gym.
I hope everybody has a good day.
It was 74 F on the way into work this morning. It is going to be an ugly scorcher today with a high of 95 F and high humidity.
No modeling last night. I had to take the kids to the library so they could pick-up some books they reserved that they need for their summer reading program. I also had to take care of a couple administrative issues for Cub Scouts. One of things I had to do was postpone our outing to Fort Mifflin for Saturday. Being at a fort with no air conditioning that is wide open and was built in the 1750’s through the 1840’s is not fun. There is little to no shelter there and with 95 F + degrees predicated we decided to try for another day. Also we watched Animal Cops Philadelphia last night. Strange seeing locations you know on such a program.
Tonight will be a little hectic. My daughter has a basketball game. Luckily it is at a local college with an air conditioned gym.
I hope everybody has a good day.
