OldGettysk
Running the MC & Buffalo
Good Morning Jimm , Bill , Chip & Jeffrey , Alittle cool again around 35 . Went to Strong yesterday hit a bit of Ice & Snow near Batavia Ray . Nothing we ain't seen before. A bit of bad news at Rochster though. My doctor said that my transplanted Kidney is winding down and I need another transplant . He wants to work me up on the list again because he said there is about a four year wait. I asked him why and he said because so many more people need them nowadays. So I cannot stress it enough . Please fill out donor cards . There are people out there that need your organs when you die. Holy cow enough preaching . Happy Birthday Chip and many many more. And you guys are right Claudia hasn't been in here in awhile . Hope all is well with her. Well gotta go get my coffee and you all have a nice day !
