tompm
Active Member
Good morning folks
Has Fall finally arrived? After reaching a high of 85 F yesterday afternoon it quickly began to cool off. On my way home I actually ran into a rain shower. By the time my son went to football practice it was down to 68 F. That was a 17 degree drop in 5 hours. About 10 PM last night we had a line of thunderstorms roll through and drop an inch of rain on us. This morning it was noticeably more comfortable with a temperature of 64 F. The high today will be around 79 F with the possibility of more showers.
No modeling last night. I tried to get started but things just did not work out.
I hope everybody has a good day.
Has Fall finally arrived? After reaching a high of 85 F yesterday afternoon it quickly began to cool off. On my way home I actually ran into a rain shower. By the time my son went to football practice it was down to 68 F. That was a 17 degree drop in 5 hours. About 10 PM last night we had a line of thunderstorms roll through and drop an inch of rain on us. This morning it was noticeably more comfortable with a temperature of 64 F. The high today will be around 79 F with the possibility of more showers.
No modeling last night. I tried to get started but things just did not work out.
I hope everybody has a good day.
