Coffee Shop Part VI

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ken!! No pics, I was planning on taking some though with each loco sitting on the bridge for the fun of it but that's when I had learned that my curve exiting the bridge was too sharp for my cab forward and my 4-8-4. Talk about frustration, I pulled up the bridge and some track, this was all before I was out of town for 5 days. Hopefully tonight I can get it figured out, if not a good friend here in town has been doing model railroads for 30 years and he said he would give me a hand getting it figured out. After that I'll get some pics and post, promise!!
 
Good Morning All ! Another beautiful day here in Buffalo, sorry but our high for today calls for 77 and low humidity . Nice shot of coffee there but I also don't do caffiene . Nick hope you get that curve worked out . I'm currently ballasting track so it will be awhile till I get some trains running. Gotta get going so you all have a real nice day !!
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Nick, Ken, and Philip!

Ken its time to get a new doctor. Not allowed to have coffee?!?:eek: :mad: :rolleyes: My doctor said that I shouldn't be drinking much coffee, so I told him I only had one in the morning. He said, "Oh one cup is fine". I replied, "no, that's one pot". He just about fell off his stool......:p :D

In the last couple of days I have actually made some progress on the layout. Been doing scenery. Amazing how a little bit of new scenery makes things look so much better.

Another nice day here in the Finger Lakes with the high around 78°, sunny and mild. Actually, we could use some rain. Had to water again yesterday to save the garden.
 


Good I don't know what the heck time of day it is!

We got in about an hour ago from Miami (1:30 AM). We were delayed on the taxiway arriving from Curacao and then our flight to Philly was delayed boarding and taking off from Miami.

The only reason I am still up is because I am trying to unwind and stretch out my aching legs. They don't make plane searts for 6'-1" 275 Lbs folk!

I'll report in some time tomorrow.
 
Good Morning from Tipton IN ! :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


08-15-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Good morning.

There's rain in the forecast today as well as a lot of heat. Heat index: 107 - 110.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 8/15/2007


Heat Index: 80°F
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F

So Far Today
High: 80°F
Low: 75°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 0mph NNE

Important Message

Heat advisory in effect until 7 PM cdt this evening.

Today High: 101 Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 101. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Heat Index readings 107 to 110 in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 78 Decreasing clouds. Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

bacon.jpg
 
Morning all!

Hey, check this out! Read the color out loud. It messed me up!

http://www.ojohaven.com/cgi-bin/ColorText.pl

So what's up?

Not much here.....just another day of work.

Weather looks about the same!

flame-2.png


It's makeing my air conditioning dollars look like this!

100DollarBillBurning.png


Can't wait for fall! It's my favorite season anyways!

Well, I'm off! Later!
 
Good day everyone! Hope all are staying cool. Its hard for me to even phantom temperatures in the 70's as some of you P-A and Ne-Yak State boys are having. With 106 yesterday, we tied the record of 8 straight days over 100. Today and tomorrow will break this record. I won't even mention "heat index":eek: .

Had an MR friend that is both an N scaler and HO'er come over last night for some fun. I have been working on him to join the forum and enjoy the camaraderie. Originally from Hagerstown, Maryland, Bill, has been in the hobby for many years and is very active in regional meets and layout visits. I haven't given up and believe that I saw some weakening.;) :D

I will be busy today, planting those upside down trees on the layout...something easy...something cool.:D :D

:) Ya'll have a good day, now...ya hear! :) .
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hello again Ray we'll have to stop meeting like this :o
I think i'm going to do lots of fishing, this is were we are off to

you will need google earth to view it ;)
51°28'37.87"N 3°40'57.54"W
 
Hello again Ray we'll have to stop meeting like this :o
I think i'm going to do lots of fishing, this is were we are off to

you will need google earth to view it ;)
51°28'37.87"N 3°40'57.54"W

Renting a cottage? Hope you catch that whale....... Or at least have a whale of a time trying!
 
8/15/07 in Pendleton, Indiana

It's not the greatest video. My camera isn't really made for video ya know. The sound is terrible but the trains are cool. Even got a surprise in the lead loco of the second train! You don't see them around here much!

Wouldn't ya know.....standing around for 20 minutes and not a soul. Trains show up and I begin filming and everyone and their brother shows up!

Anyways, here's the clip!

http://pcarrell.blip.tv/file/341486/

Just thought I'd share.
 
Steve have a great time, worlds biggest caravan park eh?? pretty cool, relax and have a beer on me.

Cool bikes there Philip!! oh and nice trains too love the doppler effect.

Ken.
 
Phillip Was that taken north of town or south, I was at the True Value Home Center when they went thru.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top