ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Good Morning Bill . Tom , Jeffrey & Gappleg , Another beautiful day here on the Niagara Frontier, Looks like some of you guys Jeffrey included are getting some nasty weather.Hope you can hole the forts without too much damamge. The other night we had a bad thunderstorm come thru which isn't half as bad as a hurricane. So take care and hope that all will turn out ok !!!!Oh yeah made it half way to my doctor's yeasterday and my muffler fell off . And wouldn't you know my AAA was out so had to call to reinstate it and then got towed off our Thruway to a repair shop . Cost me 21 dollars for them to put a bolt back on to secure it. Just glad I didn't have to pay for the towing . Needless to say never made it for my appointment but made it to Bob Evans for breakfast instead !!
I'm on high ground, so I'm not too worried about it. Some of neighbors however are just a few feet above lake level and are hoping fervently that the storm goes somewhere else.
Happy B'Day REX, your day might just have begun, but mine is ending over here its already dark outside.
At last the weather is getting a bit cooler here, every day I was worried I would melt down like butter :S, the highest temperature that we had this summer was 43C in the shade, I HATE SUMMER
Jeff, you really are getting good with that camera. I like that shot a lot. Only thing I could suggest is to remove the Elmers glue from the background. The foreground is perfect!
Happy BirthdayRex, hope you have an enjoyable day! (I had one myself ~10 days ago)
Paul, if that [car breakdown] had happened to me with my doctor, I could still have shown up - I always sit around in the waiting room for over an hour after the time I sign in for my appointments there!
Steve: Congrats on the big move, this is where the fun begins... And remember if you're shipping by Container Ship, Don't do it in January and make sure you're stored below decks as those top tiers forward always seem to go for a swim!