Coffee Shop Part V

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photo Ray. You may save yourself a lot of running around if you just get a tee shirt and go to a silk screen place.

Actually, I can make it myself...... Have to get a t-shirt first though.

Olivia's middle name is after her Grandmother Howard, my wife, who died 20 years ago.
 
Good Afternoon All

Not much on the go as we continue our ocean mapping program. Weather is still holding out and lloks good through Tuesday of next week:D :D

Hey Fergie which steam shovel did you get?? I'm thinking of looking into one for my layout later on.

The kit is a Jordan Highway Miniatures kit of a B-2 Erie Steam Shovel. I've made a couple of mistakes but once painted they will b covered up as "Paint hides a multitude of sins"

Not a kit for the faint of heart as it comes with about 100 pieces and the instrucions have to be read to be able to put it together. It will be ready for painting by tomorrow... I hope.
I plan on buying a second one as they do look very good and add a bit of depth to the layout.

Well not much else on the go

Later All
Fergie
 


Ray shes a cutie, looks like grandpa I reckon.;)

Rain during the day!!!!! and no MR projects cause its all in storage:mad:
I will have to find something else to do.... might go down to the hardware store and wander round the tools I think.;)

Steve that's just the juniors!! All Blacks V Canada tonight that'll be a thrashing!!

Ken.
 
Chip
And another very impressive Structure, now that's what i call a bridge, what do you say Rex
image001.jpg
 
Steve, where can I get one of those for my layout? Would it be easy to make? I think it would be fun to scratchbuild. Oh yeh!
 
Evening Gang: Tonight Mary Ann and I went to the premier showing of Six Flags Over Texas's new show Coobrila. It was very good. We had received a VIP invite so they gave us a superb dinner before the show. We had a great time and all free.
Nick: My son ordered some more rail from Cannonball north of Oaklahoma City. I'll let you know when we are going to head up to get it.
Well I'm about done in so I'll say Good Night All.
 


Chip
And another very impressive Structure, now that's what i call a bridge, what do you say Rex
image001.jpg

First the Twin Peaks of Toronto and now the Twin Abutments on a Bridge too far. Impressive... Very Impressive:D Yes I'll rot in H-E- double hockey sticks for this. Guys maybe this internet this is a bad thing. I want to go home, I want to go home, I...

Ken: Ya right!!!! As a former Rugby player Score is not which matters Total Kills is the true count of a good game.

Later All
Fergie
 
Good morning

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 6/16/2007


Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Heat Index: 77°F
Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F

So Far Today
High: 72°F
Low: 70°F
Rain: 0.01"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph NNE

Today High: 88 Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 68 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds.

steakandeggs.jpg
 
Good Morning all!
:eek: This has been one heck of a weekend for us. My 53 years old brother-in-law had open heart surgery yesterday with 5 bypasses done (he's doing well) and my mother-in-law is having to have a pace maker put in today. Guess the stress was too much for her. Jeeze! Hope the troubles stop with this and things turn around for the good.
CU Later
 
All Blacks 64 V Canada 13, Steve you nearly picked it right;) should have put some $$$ on it:D

Wow Rex hope all is well over there, we're all thinking about your family!!

I'm liking these 'structure' photos where do you find them:o

Ken.
 
Ken pretty close i recon, do you recon i'd make a good Kiwi
KiaOra
As for the structures,,, Those are fantastic abutments arn't they, i never noticed that woman stood in the way, Damn and blast it,,,:mad: :p ;) :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, i managed to buy three hollow core pylwood door's for the new portable layout, 1, 72"x33" and 2, 72"x15" (bi fold's), got all for £14 as slight seconds quality, nice.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top