ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
The kit is a Jordan Highway Miniatures kit of a B-2 Erie Steam Shovel. I've made a couple of mistakes but once painted they will b covered up as "Paint hides a multitude of sins"
Not a kit for the faint of heart as it comes with about 100 pieces and the instrucions have to be read to be able to put it together. It will be ready for painting by tomorrow... I hope.
I plan on buying a second one as they do look very good and add a bit of depth to the layout.
Rain during the day!!!!! and no MR projects cause its all in storage
I will have to find something else to do.... might go down to the hardware store and wander round the tools I think.
Steve that's just the juniors!! All Blacks V Canada tonight that'll be a thrashing!!
Evening Gang: Tonight Mary Ann and I went to the premier showing of Six Flags Over Texas's new show Coobrila. It was very good. We had received a VIP invite so they gave us a superb dinner before the show. We had a great time and all free.
Nick: My son ordered some more rail from Cannonball north of Oaklahoma City. I'll let you know when we are going to head up to get it.
Well I'm about done in so I'll say Good Night All.
First the Twin Peaks of Toronto and now the Twin Abutments on a Bridge too far. Impressive... Very Impressive Yes I'll rot in H-E- double hockey sticks for this. Guys maybe this internet this is a bad thing. I want to go home, I want to go home, I...
Ken: Ya right!!!! As a former Rugby player Score is not which matters Total Kills is the true count of a good game.
Good Morning all! This has been one heck of a weekend for us. My 53 years old brother-in-law had open heart surgery yesterday with 5 bypasses done (he's doing well) and my mother-in-law is having to have a pace maker put in today. Guess the stress was too much for her. Jeeze! Hope the troubles stop with this and things turn around for the good.
CU Later
Ken pretty close i recon, do you recon i'd make a good Kiwi
KiaOra
As for the structures,,, Those are fantastic abutments arn't they, i never noticed that woman stood in the way, Damn and blast it,,,
Oh yes, i managed to buy three hollow core pylwood door's for the new portable layout, 1, 72"x33" and 2, 72"x15" (bi fold's), got all for £14 as slight seconds quality, nice.