Coffee Shop Part V

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.


This reminds me of some of the conversations I had in college. Then we'd stare at the walls for a minute and head for the refrigerator.
 
Eve?? Now what was that I was going to say? Oh yea, Evening Gang:
Not much going on today. I worked most of the day on the pad for Mary Anns' shipping container. Tried to make up for yeaterday. I got back so late that she had to get the cattle up by herself.
Tomorrow we are again going to w--k on the track for the meet coming up. Sunday I'm taking Mary Ann to Clark Gardens ( that's a botanical garden west of here) for lunch. This is a special for mothers day.
It's bed time here so I'll say Good Night.
 
NZKen, that's a lot better. Say, how many more days until the new home? Are you all packed and ready?

18 days 12hrs 3mins 36 seconds approx:D

No not packed at all:eek: Jan is very organised when it comes time to move, shes lived in 55 homes in her 41 yrs!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Just measured and cut some new railway ties for Brigettes new playground right down in the corner of the garden, ready for the landscaper to level with the bobcat

Ken.
 
Uh,guys,as odd as it may seem,I know I missed something somewhere,but for the life of me,I can't figure what it was.:rolleyes:.Oh,well.See y'all later,this morning.William.
 
Good morning ! from Indiana. :D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


05-12-07

:eek:

donuts_2.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Today's Weather for:

Leesville, LA 71446 5/12/2007
Live Conditions 6:21 AM
Fort Polk Airfield

Temp 64.0°F
Wind 0 mph
High: 69°F
Low: 64°F
Wind Chill: 64°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 62°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph N

Today High: 88 Patchy fog in the morning. Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 65 Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.
 


Morning crew! (I do remember what the conversation was about, but I'll never tell! :p )

Might not be getting much MRR done today since I have to prepare the house for Mothers Day dinner on Sunday, we're having Vicky's parents over. We'll order Chinese carryout and submit the bill to Sears. Why? Because our refrigerator, which is supposed to be covered by warranty, hasn't worked for over 2 weeks --- even after 2 visits by repairmen!:mad: I'll never buy another Sears appliance again, EVER!

At least I succeeded in getting the shell back onto that bluebox AC4400 that I put the decoder into, without breaking or pinching any wires.
 
Morning All

Had rain through the night but the weather looks resonably good for the next few days so I'll be gardening hard and see if can straighten out the mess. (garden) though the garage and basement look like a hurricane went through it!

Anyway I'll cya all later!

Fergie
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

Mornin' Ken!

Mornin' Fergie! Glad you are home safe and sound! Time to cut the "hay field" in around my house this morning. Got to cut another batch of asparagus too.

I think somebody said something about ............ Give me a moment...... Hmmm. Reminds of that great scene from Grumpy Old Men where they are fighting and can't remember why they are mad at each other. BTW I may get two packages in the mail today. Only took 7 days to get one of them from Milwaukee to Geneva, NY (I could drive it in about 14 hours....). The other should get here in only 2 or 3 days from a "foreign" country. (Well New Jersey and that's about as foreign as you can get.) That one should have my new USRA 2-6-6-2 in it! The other should have a collection of Walther's modular stuff that they have on sale for half price.

BTW, why do they call it "Mail"? You have to pay a "fee" to get it there. Shouldn't it be called ............... (are you ready for this?) Feemail?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Feemail,,, maybe that's why it took so long to arrive, it must have got lost, you know what women and navigating are like
 
[traditional folksong]

If you want to spread the news
There's a lot of ways to use
But the ordinary ways are much too slow.
There is just one thing to do
Here is my advice to you
Confidentially it's the fastest way I know.

Don't telephone
Don't telegraph
Tell a woman and the news will get around
Don't telephone
Don't telegraph
Tell a woman and she'll tell the whole durned town.

[/traditional folksong]
 
Good Morning Bill, Jeffrey ,Fergie ,Ken L , Steve& Chip. Another nice day here but a bit cool . How true it is tell a woman something and iys bound to get around town. Yesterday was the wife's birthday she turned 55 and you know .Life gets better when you live with the same woman for all these years. Well getting ready for Mother's Day so I'll be get a going . have a great day all !!
 
Happy Saturday, all!
Ken, after a good night's sleep I finally remembered what the conversation was: we were discussing the ... uh... uh... heck you know!:o

Go Ray! You are going to have a Spring Christmas. Don't you love the excitement of waiting for the mailman; knowing there is something special for you. How about it guys: Remember back when you were a kid and you finally got to order something from a catalog. I'll never forget ordering my first Daisy BB gun from Alden's in Chicago. I had worked most of the summer cutting grass in the neighborhood at a $1.50 a yard ($2.00 if trimmed) to buy it. I believe it took 3 painful weeks for it to arrive:D .

Happy Birthday Mrs. Paul!
 
Morning Paul! A happy belated Birthday to your wife! Hope she had a great day and an even better one tomorrow!
 


Man 3 years, with NO troubles on T-mobile, and now I try to add a 2nd line and everything is breaking down. The order for the line & phone are stuck in the system, the billing crashed and won't accept my payments... What hassle... the guy I'm talking to now is working with his manager and a person from another department to cancel the old order, and add a new one, plus override the billing so that the order will go through and I can try to pay my bill later today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top