Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeff!

Alco, I guess that bug is going around all over the place. My son came down with it at work last Friday and his Wife got it last Saturday night. I'm trying to stay home and out of harms way as much as possible.

Clear and sunny 38° here in the Finger Lakes. High around 42°
 
Good Morning ya'll!!

46 Degrees and Sunny outside. Not a bad day to go back to work on I suppose. I need to call NCE support desk and see what im doing wrong. Haha Cant seem to get power to the track.

Hope everybodys Day is great with lots of train time!
 
evening all, morning Ken,

you know that nasty bug, it's rife over here, last night at work Nicky say's 3/4 of all paitents on the assesment unit had it YUK, what a mess.

And back into the garage again before evening meal, i got the last of the flex track laid so i can now run almost twice round the garage, just six more yards to lay,,, when i get some track that is, and were done tracklaying on the main line, just a yard in the next room to lay and were done. I ran an
18ft train to test todays bit, only one issue and that was trip pin's catching something in the bottom level of the gate, result, one car jumped off the track and landed on't floor below,, lucky for me it had a soft landing on some rubbish (sorry, work in progress) so it lives to ride another day.
 


Hi everyone,

I'm just sitting at make desk having lunch after a good New Year's Day off yesterday playing with Cajon Pass on MSTS.

Have a great day!

Keith Owen
 
Afternoon all ! Ray my rear end is raw fro rips to the toilet but looks like there's good news on the Horizen , I haven't been on the toily since 3:00 this morn so have fingers crossed. It was such a nice day sunny and 40 degress that I ventured out and took down all the Xmas Lights, It's a habit I have first nice day after the New Year down they come, Now I'm gonna get up to the Train room and run my new Jown Deere F59PHI. And to you all have a wonderful day !!
 
Good evening/afternoon/morning All,

I am glad that "bug" is gone here..It is also global...that's what airplanes are fore:( ( heard about it on discovery channel...)
I've been carving for two days my "rock" for the castle on my new( old) layout. Starting having fun about it...the results are great:)
Did not know that the coffeeshop could be so bussy!! so many people.. It is almost impossible to say Hai to everyone:o
PaulI had that bug last year..and I had to cross more than only two fingers, glad "it" has almost gone!
Steve B: cross my fingers for tomorrow when you"ll drive your 18feet:eek: train to test. Glad you made so many progress!
Gonna drink my cuppa coffee still it is hot, hmmm and you all have a nice day!

Jos
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon all ! Ray my rear end is raw fro rips to the toilet but looks like there's good news on the Horizen , I haven't been on the toily since 3:00 this morn so have fingers crossed.

Too Much information Paul!! Glad to hear your on the mend.:D


Steve sounds like your nearly there? Back on ebay for your track? or LHS? looking forward to some pics!! Have you used trackbed anywhere or straight on the wood, I'm thinking about pulling my WS foam trackbed out I think it looks better??

Ken.
 
Got a note from Cjcrescent: Yup! He's got the bug. All is well here with a beautiful sunny day. I have been mostly at this keyboard entering layout data to the operations program. I never would have made a good Data Entry clerk. No Way!
 
Data entry? I did that for 6 years. Mostly addressing for sending out mailings for insurance companies, but I also learned a lot about computers on the side. Now I build and program computers as a hobby.
 


Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


01-03-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
I'll have the pancakes this morning.

pancakes.jpg


Now for the weather.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 1/3/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 39°F
Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 36°F

So Far Today
High: 41°F
Low: 36°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 5mph NNE

High: 55 °F
Low: 36 °F

Today High: 55 Partly cloudy in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 48 Showers and thunderstorms. Not as cool. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds and heavy rainfall. Lows in the upper 40s. East winds 10 to 15 mph.
 
Good morning from the left coast. Our forecast for today is - you guessed it - rain. The forecast for tomorrow, Thursday, is rain. The forecast for Friday is more rain.

For entertainment we go outside and watch the creeks rise.

Keith Owen
 
Data entry? I did that for 6 years...

Well Jeffrey, just drive up to Shreveport, make a right onto I20 and come on over. I have two computers and plenty for both of us to do.:D

Guess everyone is back to work or licking their holiday wounds. I'll just have a big cup of joe for everyone and the menu. I'm thinking about a hot roast beef sandwich. Yup! That will be good.

For those of you that care and haven't heard, Nick Saban (LSU nat'l championship, Miami Dolphins) will be the new coach at the University of Alabama. The rumor mill has him paid at somewhere beween $35 and $40 million over 8 years. Locally, it is said to be only :eek: :cool: around $30 million. Yeah, I know, Too much, but when sports are paying baseball pitchers $120 million....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's as good as the entertainment here. We go out and watch the cars rust. Failing that we watch the grass grow, and as warm as it's been so far that's actually happening. My father mowed his last week.
 
Supposed to be in the 60's here in Central Ky friday.. This is just CRAZY for january! at least it isnt staying that way, supposed to be in the upper 30's and lower 40's by mon/tues

No wonder everybody is sick.

those pancakes looked good! I had PBJ on White for breakfast/lunch
 
evening all,

Jeff Pancakes, Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, i can almost taste them

Carey hope you don't have to many problems with that bug you got

Ken M i got the track new from the LHS, i got code 75, it's very fine stuff, at the joins with the code 100 track i found rather than use track connectors like your supposed to do i pushed the connector onto the code 100 as normal, but on the code 75 i sat the rail on Top of the connector and soldered it for a perfect transition. I got a huge bag of Peco foam track underlay for 99p on Ebay so i am useing that till it's all gone then i'll go with cork floor tiles, they are better under turnouts than foam as you get a nice level playing field, on foam it's a bit squidgy.
 
Oh yes, a friend is coming tonight with his new toy, DCC and a Bachmann class 20 with loksound, should be fun
 


Hi All looks like everyone is pretty busy. I just got two new locos in the mail , A Bachman Spectrum and an Athearn, they look pretty good.Won't have a chace to run them have to get ready to go to the Hospital early in the morning so won't run them till I get back out. Well its going to be in the fifties tomorrow .Figures I'll be in the Hospital when the weather is nice. Anyhow hope all have a real nice night and I'm going to get ready and maybe watch a little of the SUgar Bowl also !!!!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top