Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Mornin' Bill!

Morning' Jeffrey!

Steve, Sounds like you you had a "fun" day. Back when I used to grumble about the administrators at school along with the rest of the staff, I would always end with, "but, there isn't enough money in the world to pay me to do what they have to do".

Paul B, You're going to LOVE it!
 
Ken M that's a nice picture of your house and railroad room. Do you know any companys that would employ a very skilled air conditioning engineer / manager, my B-I-L is looking for work in NZ

Today two of my men at work went a step to far with me, they were lazing around and hiding in the toilets most of the morning, and they even had the cheek to ask for overtime as they had so much to do,,, they will have next week on there new job's.

Thanks Steve hope I haven't posted to much information, don't want the whole world knowing where I live and whats in that room:o

I'll keep an ear to the ground re you B-I-L sounds like he's to qualified for our bunch of AC guys:eek:

Don't get to stressed about your workers, I was always told to tell em off at the end of the day to give them something to think about overnight (and you wouldn't lose production during the day)

Fine and sunny light wind 26C (78.8F) here today, nice.

Ken.
 
Yep, they are going to do some moaning monday morning when they find out they have been rumbled, and the job in store for them, well let's just say it's crap, bludgers i think you call them on that side of the world
 


Made a good haul today.

I just got back from the LHS in Alexandria (not so local). I made out like a fat rat! I got 2 Athearn RS3's for $30 and 2 Athearn F7A's for $40. That's like half price on all of them.
 
Why sure, Angelic. WElCOME to a cup on me. Lots of good gossip goes on here. Flo is a pretty good looking waitress as well. Speaking of Flo, I'm about ready to order some supper.
 
Hi gang. Can't post too much, I'm already halfway out the door to go home.

Steve, I'll have a look at that video link after supper tonite, can't wait!

Angelic, welcome to the CS - lemme offer you a few doughnuts since Rex already got you some coffee!:D

Toodles...
 


Ken L once I can get all my B&O out and put in a line will try to take some pics and send your way. I have 8 passenger cars, 10 freight cars (6 are coal hoppers) and one GP-9 loco. oh yeah I have a loco thats supose to have a B&O tender to it but I didn't get that so working on finding one of those. Anyway should be about 19' of B&O railroad. Think I need to look for at least another engine to split the train in half lol.
 
Ken L once I can get all my B&O out and put in a line will try to take some pics and send your way. I have 8 passenger cars, 10 freight cars (6 are coal hoppers) and one GP-9 loco...
60% coal hoppers in your B&O freight fleet? Yeah, that sounds about right!:D

I still remember when my family first moved to Rockville, about 1500ft from the B&O Metro Branch and there was a walking bridge over the tracks - I saw a work train led by a GP9, and man was that thing ever loud!:eek: :cool: It made a real impression on me that's for sure...
 
Steve, Oh yeh!!!!!. Beautiful beast.

I just got in from DJing a party for a couple of ladies who are retiring from working at out local Boy Scout Office. It was a lot of fun with lots of the old 50s and 60s classics. It wasn't fun loading equipment in the pouring rain we are having right now. I am soaked.
 
Steve nice movies, Ken nice site will go back to it , Paul B , I'll think you will really enjoy that retirement , Angelic welcome sit down and have a nice cup of Joe , Ray can imagine how miserable it was in the rain.Went out to my garage and got soaked.Rtrain sounds like you have quite a coal train. Hope everyone has a real nice weekend . See you all tomorrow God willing !!
 
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


01-06-07

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

steak-eggs.jpg


Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 1/6/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 58°F
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F

So Far Today

High: 59°F
Low: 57°F
Rain: 0.01"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph N

High: 63 °F
Low: 52 °F

Important Message: Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 AM cst this morning.

Today High: 65 Mostly cloudy. Areas of dense fog in the morning. A 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 55 Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.
 
Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Jeffrey!

No eggs for me this morning Flo, I kinda over ate at the party last night so I better be good today. Well, you know how great those horses-dovers are at Club 86. Just couldn't stay away from those wheat crackers with their special topping...... Just some Old Phart cereal and lots of coffee. Thanks!

Thermometer says its 56° here this morning. Paul, hope old Mr. sunshine is out today in North Tonawanda. Sure is nice to see him after last nights downpour.
 
evening all, morning Ken,

went to a train show at Preston university today, some very good layouts on show and some great bargains, i got half a table of structures, had to almost fight for them though, and i got a John Deer tractor and LeibHerr loading shovel in 1/87th scale made by Siku, i also got some more flex track.
 


Hi All, Not much sunshine here today Ray little bit of rain but not like yesterday And it's cooling off a bit. Steve looks like you wre busy at the Train show. those things can be a soving match at times! Hope all have a nice Saturday. I'm going to watch some football myself !!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top