Coffee Shop Part III

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Morning all

Looks like it's going to be a beaut day today. I'm in charge again and it's my turn to play with something, trains!! I'll take some toys out to the MR room for Brigette and we can play together.

Anybody heard from Rex?? I'll flick him an email I think.

Ken.
 
Mornin! 42 Degrees and Sunny. Should be a nice day. My laptop decided to take a dirt nap this Am. Guess its time to buy a new one.. dangit! Least Ive still got the desktop.
 
Hi all, I'll echo Ray today , It's in the 30's and a bit if the white stuff flying around , Not much though , One interesting thing , Lake Erie is 43 degrees The warmest temperature it's been this late in December since they bee keeping the temp. Now you can't tell me it's global warming can you . Well enough of the scientific nature . I just got some new rolling stock off Ebay and it's time to play some trains !!!
 


Evening all not much happening today. Been nice wheather wise. Not much to say have my thoughts on another meber in another forum. Will tallk to you all later
 
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


12-28-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
Hello gang,

Things are relatively quiet here weather-wise in Mid'lantic, at least thru Friday according to the Weather Channel. My kids love the white stuff but I've long-since outgrown it.

Rex - hope you and Carolyn feel better soon, these winter bugs sure can make life miserable! My S-I-L and her family were here over Christmas, half of them got sick; said they're immune to Alabama germs but not Maryland ones. I'm hoping to avoid being smitten myself...

Have a great day everyone!
 
Morning all!
A nice clear day here in Florida!
It got a little cool for us yesterday. It came on the wrong day... :-(
Christmas day was not good for some area residence due to tornadoes. Hopfully all those that lost their homes are going to be ok.
My Christmas was good. Got 2 Train items a framed picture of a loco from 1913 and a template (copper plate) of a loco (colorado southern). Other than that I got 5 new shirts. A ball cap. Couple bottles of wine. A HD gift card to get some supplie for my bench work... :-)
 


Mornin' Bill!

A dreary, cool day here in the Finger Lakes. Just got back from loading a pickup load of treated lumber that was from a handicapped ramp at my Father-in-law's old house (He and his wife now share a room at the Nursing Home. Married almost 73 years and still together). That will get taken out to our Boy Scout Camp later today. In the mean time, I have some quality time with the trains. :D
 
Mornin All ! First off Iwould ask for a moment of silence for a President who led us from a most difficult time with dignity. A silent salute to President Gerald Ford !!! . Well our weather is a bit on the mild side 40 and a bit of sunshine. Hope everyone in Florida is doing well after the Tornadoes. How about the new storm that hit the west Coast. It knocked over a 90 foot tree onto a home killing a lady inside. It;s bearing down onto Denver again. Feel sorry for those snowbound people. Hope evryone else is doing well and have a real nice day !!
 
Hi everyone! I am back from the near dead. Yeah, Carolyn and I came down with a miserable both-ways stomach virus, with her's starting on Christmas morning and mine the day after. She was still weak this morning, but able to go back to work. I am still shakey from it all, but seem to be on the road to recovery. I think that I may have caught it from Jos's post:eek: :D. (Oh, we both had the flu shot so it doesn't cover this mess:( .)

I am happy to read that all of you had a wonderful and safe Christmas.

This is "Mighty Moe" with his Christmas present. Once I showed him the present, he remembered from last year that there was a goodie in it. He tore the wrappings in hundreds of pieces getting to it and dared anyone to touch. Ha!
 
Rex glad you both on the mend, i think Jos's illness got me a bit yesterday, boy i was rough but not being sick was a blessing.

Jos good to hear your also getting better, not the best time of year to fall ill

Back to work yesterday, only three days this week, why can't every week be the same.

Ken M i don't think these happy tablets are working, the day's are fine but sleeping is still a problem, my new years resolution is to get a full night's sleep, BTW i have a house full of Barbie dolls and all her toy's like pink car's, pink aeroplane and alsorts of other stuff

We had the annual christmas familly get together here tonight, great fun was had by all, except mother who had a sulk on and didn't come, lord knows why but it will be something trivial, it always is.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin' All !! Rex glad that you and the Mrs. are doing better , Jos also glad to hear you on the mend. It's 40 and overcast here, haven't seen the sun in sometime,but at least it's not snowing. Just got a couple Athearn kit so I guess I'll get a start on putting them togather. You all have a real nice Friday !!!
 


Boy, it sure seems like a lot of folks been coming down with that 3 day virus!:( I, thankfully, haven't had it. (Yet?):confused: Talked to Rex yesterday and he told me about his illness. I don't want it!

Wifey has been on vacation past week and a half, and we have spent most of that time on the road in one way shape or form! We've seen the better part of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennesee, Arkansas and Georgia, seeing family, friends, and enjoyed every minute!

Now is the time for me to get some railroading in!:D

Later
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top