Bill Tidler Jr.
Retired N&W/NS Signalman
Good morning ! from Indiana.
12-15-06

12-15-06
Morning Bill
Been busy today on the peninsular on the layout, it's ballasted and the dirt and basic weed's are done, i also made a road to the factory's accross the track out of plaster, just got to wait for it to set so i can smooth it out and clear the flangeways.
Ken M my sister's hubby has an interview this weekend, a firm in Tauranga want him to go work for them, he's an AC engineer.
Evening all,
Man am I hurtin', I feel like I got the flu! (But I don't...) I rented some specialized machines [power pruner and a 6-inch chipper] and, when I pay $200 for the privilege of using them, I don't want a single minute going to waste! So I spent the entire daylight hours hacking-down some huge forsythia bushes - if a tumor were to take the form of a plant that is what they'd look like - and turning them all into pulpwood. Since I work at a "desk" job my body isn't accustomed to this sort of "sweat-of-the-brow" labor, oh well a least I'll sleep soundly tonite.
Got the PM, Steve and thanks for the info.Rex check you PM
evening Ken i bet,,, he's in great demand
