rhoward
S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Steve, that sounds like a dandy! Invite the coffee shop and test it out with a leg-of-lamb, 3 boston butt roasts, 4 chickens, and a hotdog for Ray.![]()
HEY! I don't do hotdogs........
Steve, that sounds like a dandy! Invite the coffee shop and test it out with a leg-of-lamb, 3 boston butt roasts, 4 chickens, and a hotdog for Ray.![]()
Norscot carl
That's from Norscot. I picked it up at Wal-Mart for 4 or 5 bucks.Yes Jeffrey, that is exactly what I mean.
Which manufacturer is that CAT model from?
Phillip I couldn't agree more. What in the he** is wrong with some people in the world today. I'm glad I play with trains, at least that won't ruin anyone's life (unless I overspend and can't buy the groceriesNow I know that people screw up all the time. Everyone does. But I'm just not down with that! Frankly, I'm kinda glad that deal is over.
Afternoon, Everyone.
Phillip, sounds like you've got a good girl there.
The porno, assuming it's otherwise legal and they haven't been showing it to her, is a moral, not a legal matter.
The weed is another matter. Once she knows it's in the house and the exact location, most states have a law called "constructive possession". That means that, if the police find it in the house while she's there, she can be charged with possession the same as the actual owners of the dope. It's good you got her out of that job and let her backup know what's going on also. I've been involved in cases like this and dopers will try to lay off the possession on anyone they can and your daughter doesn't need that kind of grief.
How old are their children?
Being an ex-cop, I'm probably more hardnosed about these things than the average person but I'd consider calling the police and telling them what she found. They may be doing more than just smoking weed and their children may be in harms way. Bad scene no matter what you do.
Ray, we used to have a big silo behind out house when we lived in Defiance, Ohio, and I remember a large blower moter that was attached to the bottom. The silo was abandoned so I never saw it action but we used to climb all over that silo and it looked like the blower motor was there to blow silage up into the silo. An old farmer told me they also used to run the blower before they went into the silo to get rid of "bad air". Wish I would have taken some picture because it sounds just like what you need but I was in fourth grade.![]()
