rhoward
S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Good morning all!
A bit chilly and dreary here in the Finger lakes this morning. Right now the thermometer says it is 32°F but it is supposed to reach 46°F later today. That should mean that most ofr the snow on the ground will be gone by this evening. What will be left will be a few piles of gray, dirty, ugly snow.
Got word yesterday from the Regional NMRA AP person that he will accept my variations on the Turntable and Roundhouse wiring as meeting the "spirit" of a requirement (C4) for the Electrical AP Certificate. Whew! Now all I have to do is finish the rest of the paperwork and make a time for the layout to be judged for the award.............. And hope everything is up to the standard.
Philip good luck to your wife. Good to see is doing well.
Well, I have about 3 days work ahead of my this morning so I best go get some work done. Later!
A bit chilly and dreary here in the Finger lakes this morning. Right now the thermometer says it is 32°F but it is supposed to reach 46°F later today. That should mean that most ofr the snow on the ground will be gone by this evening. What will be left will be a few piles of gray, dirty, ugly snow.
Got word yesterday from the Regional NMRA AP person that he will accept my variations on the Turntable and Roundhouse wiring as meeting the "spirit" of a requirement (C4) for the Electrical AP Certificate. Whew! Now all I have to do is finish the rest of the paperwork and make a time for the layout to be judged for the award.............. And hope everything is up to the standard.
Philip good luck to your wife. Good to see is doing well.
Well, I have about 3 days work ahead of my this morning so I best go get some work done. Later!
