Afternoon, everyone. It's a toasty 80 right now. Nice to have the warm weather but I wish it wasn't coming ahead of the vigorous cold front.
Jeffrey, that's pretty cool about the automatic light cuttoff. Is there a way you can build a dimmer switch into it. That would be a nice effect as the room lights go down and the layout lights come on. Gotta watch that blood sugar though. It's when you're low that you really don't feel too bad but you're on the fast track to a diabetic coma.
Rex, my son has a 33 foot fifth wheel and he's got the big Dodge pick up with the giant diesel engine and it's still a chore getting up hills so I can understand why you'd want to go light with a 150. It's funny how they always give RV's a length in their name that has no relationship to their actual length. My Trek is a model 2420 but it's actual length is 25' 7". I had the same kind of experience you did only I had rented a 25 foot storage space and found out that 7" was still hanging out.

I hope they let you move your fence-I had to pay and extra $20 a month for a 30' storage space.
Steve, it is pretty amazing that they accomplished al those rescues with no loss of like. Now the ship looks just like a locomotive on the dead line.
Paul, sorry to hear about your cold - this flu-like things seems to be traveling around the country. It seems to have abated down here and I guess it's in the North now. Just plan on feeling like crap for five days and then you'll be fine again.

The debris has mostly been hauled away form the affected neighborhoods and most of the condemned structures have been demolished. I don't kow what will ulitimately happen in terms of rebuilding. There are already a few people who have hired contractors to rebuild on their lots but a much large number of people say they are never coming back. I suppose more houses will get buit there because it's an established neighborhood but, with the bad real estate market and time for people's memories to fade, it may take a few years before it's close to what it used to look like.
Philllip, I hope your wife is still doing well and not in much pain.
My 18 year old daughter just got her notification that she got the 2008 Chancellor's Scholarship for Auburn University. It will pay for everything but her books. She's about 10 times smarter than I was at her age and I hope she goes far in life.