rhoward
S.L.O.&W. Trainman
Wow! It is cold outside here in the Finger Lakes. Right now it is -2°F (-14° wind chill) and I'm out of wood as of the next load of the stove. Got home from a Church Camp Program Committee Meeting a couple of hours ago. One of our young members, I'm talking mid twenties, fell and broke her hip. during surgery on it they found that she has a bad case of early osteoporosis. We were floored. This is a young athletic girl just out of collage...... Not only that our camp property manager is going into the hospital next week for surgery (fairly minor we hope).
Philip glad your wife came through her surgery well and hope she will have a quick and uneventful recovery this time.
Paul and Jeffrey my eye doctor has me coming back every two years but has warned it will be more often as soon as my regular Dr. puts me on diabetes medication. So far I have been able to manage it with diet.
Stay warm!
Philip glad your wife came through her surgery well and hope she will have a quick and uneventful recovery this time.
Paul and Jeffrey my eye doctor has me coming back every two years but has warned it will be more often as soon as my regular Dr. puts me on diabetes medication. So far I have been able to manage it with diet.
Stay warm!
