Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


11-15-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png



3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
 
You took the trial AVG Ken?

I just realized that Mozilla was on 2.0, I guess it just hasn't prompted me to update yet.

That was the problem with 2.0 I think, it won't ever prompt you to update to it from version 1.5.x. I guess Mozilla considers it an entirely new piece of software.
 


Hello everyone, little Gem has learned her lesson i can tell you, Carey Were have you been sir did Rex drag you out of your cave;) :p ;)

Ken M have a great holiday on Friday, anything planned
 
How did you know Steve, our regions anniversary day we call it Show Day, local A&P show. http://www.theshow.co.nz/

We are moving my Sister out of our apartment into a rented house near my Nieces high school and not far from Jude's work.

This week I've been working at my car club installing new start lights, I had to hire a cherry picker so I took some photos at home too, from 12 metres up!! Boy it was windy up there.

Ken.
 
Wow, that's pretty high up for start lights Ken :o whoops you were 12 meters up at home, not at the track;) , As for holidays in NZ, i'v been a busy bee searching for all kinds of info i can tell you, got to get the holiday's sorted, top priority mate

This is our holiday show, it's the same as yours i recon http://www.rlas.co.uk/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All ! It's really a beautiful day here. Was out doing yardwork all morning into the afternoon .The readiness before the winter kind .Well hope all hav a reall nice rest of the day !
 
Hi All ! It's really a beautiful day here. Was out doing yardwork all morning into the afternoon .The readiness before the winter kind .Well hope all hav a reall nice rest of the day !

What was that brightness this morning? Thank goodness it has disappeared now so it can rain tonight when I have to go out to meeting....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 


Hello everyone, little Gem has learned her lesson i can tell you, Carey Were have you been sir did Rex drag you out of your cave;) :p ;)

Yep!
Actually Steve, seems all my recent problems were caused by my thyroid hormones being outta whack! (Thyroid was removed over a year ago). Its just Rex, caught me first as I was coming outta the funk caused by it!:p
 
Yes Ray spoke to soon Really big rain storm coming up from down south.Can hardly wait for more rain tonigh and tomorrow !!!
 
Evening All: Just a quick note here. The time change has my body saying it's time to go to bed and it's early.
I did a little more to the headframe today. I think that I'll give it a coat of primer tomorrow. That usually shows up any places that need work.
I guess I'll say Good Night and hit the sack.
 
Another 104 posts and we may have to start Coffee Shop III unless the new server can handle this large thread.
 
Mornin', Bill!

Mornin', Luc!

Ah..... Another rainy, drizzly, dreary, dark, cold, damp, but none the less beautiful day here in the Finger Lakes.
 


Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top