Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
"what a pain it's so S - L - O - W, no wonder i upgraded to a new one"
Steve The last time I upgraded my puter I took the old hard drive out of the old puter and put it in the new one and copied the files that I want onto the new hard drive. Teh new puter was so much faster thant he old that teh transfer was ery quick.
 
LarryI have done the stuff i want now i'm just working on emptying everything and anything else i case i sell it or whatever, don't want anyone finding out the bank details
 
Hi All , woke up this morning to another beautiful day Rainy . I guess this is the storm that went through Alabama earlier. Eric & Rex how did yous make out ...

Paul, all the bad stuff was south of me. We had about 1.5" of rain while an area 50 miles south of here got 6"+.

Happy Weekend Everyone! Sorry I haven't been here much the last few days. I have been trying to work uninterrupted on the layout. (I know, lot's of luck!:D ) Today is another football day. T-town's population will almost double for the Alabama-Auburn game; there are people everywhere. For any that don't know, this is an in-state rivilary that is argued, bragged about, and even fought over for the entire year. The Sportcasters rate it as the most intense rivilary in the country. My problem is having this game and the #2 Michigan-#1 Ohio State game on TV at the same time. Why am I not going to the game? No way would I fight the traffic...I'll just sit at home, yell, feed my face, and then nap afterwards.;) :D :D

Steve: Get what you want off of the puter, format harddrive, and then reload windows. That should take care of any danger of anyone getting your info, if you sell it. Ever thought about keeping it for use with your layout? You probably won't get much for it and it would be great for the JMRI DecoderPro software or any signal controlling software.

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Go BAMA!
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hi All Rex glad that the sorm missed you. steve just got a new computer And it works just fine .No problem moving old stuff over. Well gotta run Lots of college football on and maybe a trip up to the Train Room !!!
 
rex i will end up keeping it like you say the resale value would be pretty crappy, mmmm i'll have to think about interfaceing it with the MR, especially if i get DCC

Ken M how was the show on friday Ken
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T-town's population will almost double for the Alabama-Auburn game; there are people everywhere. For any that don't know, this is an in-state rivilary that is argued, bragged about, and even fought over for the entire year. The Sportcasters rate it as the most intense rivilary in the country.

ROLL TIDE ROLL! Go BAMA!

:mad::mad::mad::mad: Darn, we lost! At least two good things have come from it.

One, the Tide's performance was a GREAT deal better than last year, and two, at least the sportscasters, including ESPN's has stated many times this year, that the SEC is the toughest conference in the country.

That's something we've known for years:D!
 
ZONKED AGAIN! Oh well, we scared a lot of teams this year.:( :(
Josh: What happened to Michigan???????? I thought they would pull it out.
 
Rex - Carey.......Well we lost "again" I think its time for Shula to step down. Lets clean house and start over. :(

Stan.
 
Arghhhhhhhh!
I hang out by the computer to escape football, and what do I get here?

Sheesh! Time to head down to the corner and rent a really sappy Chick Flick to play during dinner tonight. :D
 


Ha! Tonight's battle with The Husband revolves around a choice between SC / Cal and the "BritComs" (PBS "Waiting for God, etc.)
 
Morning all, great sunny day here but very frosty,,Brrrrrrrrrr it must have rained last night as the car is an icecube, nice,,, see what your missing Ken M and you Bama boy's
 
Good morning

Potofcoffeepouring.gif


cid_003901c6b330ad0b78500a01a8c0use.gif


Happy MRRing
freight.gif
 
Nice work Ken, you would have to pay around £1000 for auto gate openers here, my neigbours got them but seeying as i don't have gates they would be pretty useless to me,,,, but, if i move, who knows, i may be giving you a call for your own model of gate opener

Something I've always wanted, and you pay around $1700 for a decent setup here.


Steve B said:
Ken M how was the show on Friday Ken

Nope didn't make it to the show, we shifted my sister and then collapsed!!

Ken.
 
Ken i just collapsed after our evening meal out at the local pub, we had the Lamb sunday roast Mmmmmmm with mint sauce
 
Hi all Another overcast cold Sunday here in Buffalo . Just a quick note it's halftime at the Bills,Texans game so thought i would drop in to see wahts going on. Have a nice day all !
 
Ken i just collapsed after our evening meal out at the local pub, we had the Lamb Sunday roast Mmmmmmm with mint sauce


Funny, I'm eating a lamb sandwich from the weekend roast yummmmmmmmmmm

Beautiful day here hardly a breath of wind and brilliant sunshine, summers not far away.:p


Ken.
 
No MRR activities last week-end for me

Good morning all,

We just had a tuch of frosst this morning and it is very windy, fortunately for the children, who have to go on bike to school, no rain this time:) finaly autumn???
Almost the entirely Saturday and sunday we were-out -of -the -house...:(
Sportgames for the children on saturday and sunday a birthdayparty in the north of my(small) country.So there was no time to make some pictures or
write something for this forum.
I just add a thread of a very... very ...large layout in Rotterdam( Holland)Look at : "Layout,design and constuction" in/on this forum:)
Hope that everyone had a nice/succesfull modelrailway week-end...:)

BTW: Lady Railfan: YES it should be forbidden: Football Or maybe just one comment for each person!!:D :D and no more than 60 characters per comment:D :D
I know": I beard the lion in his den. :rolleyes: :D (joking:) :) )

Jos
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top