Coffee shop part 2

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Bill! Don't thing my Doc would want me eating either of those breakfasts, so I'l have both. If my scales are correct, I am down a few pounds anyway. (YES!!!!!)

Mornin' Luc! Coffee smells good this morning.

Fergie, this is a tough time of life for you. I have spent 4 of the last 5 years dealing with family issues (my Dad passed away 5 years ago, and my Mom died a little over a year ago). Most of my friends that are around my age have also been occupied with issues that are similar. All I can tell you is that time will pass............ Hope your dad will recover and be able to enjoy life for a long time and your wife's therapy for her arms goes well and she gets rid of the pain. You and your family are in my prayers. You need to do some hobby work, that time spent will help a lot to keep your own sanity during this time. (Ask me how I know......) Good luck!
 
Howdy folks

FergieI think you got our sunshine today Fergie, we got some severe rain instead, Hope everyone makes a speedy recovery, i remember the pain after i broke a wrist in 83, boy o boy i was shocked how much muscle had wasted away after only a few months of plaster.

Rex When's the next big game, it'll take your mind off the last one
 


Howdy all. It's raining in good old Buffalo, Went to the foot doctor hecut my nails and said feet sre good for another 1,000 miles . Hope everyoneisdoing ok see you all tomorrow .
 
OldGettysk, In Geneva we actually used to have a podiatrist named..... Are you ready?......... Dr. Foote.

I got an e-mail from my sister-in-law this morning that said if I wanted any of that black walnut tree, I better hurry as her husband had spread the word at work and some people were going to get some. My other brother-in-law who heats with wood and coal had already gotten two pick up loads for himself. I got there after a dentist appointment early afternoon to find most of the pile (about 7 or 8 facecords) gone. I did get two pickup loads of the large rounds that they probably couldn't lift. Had to use a couple of 2 X 4s and roll them up into the truck. I'm not a happy man! I was hoping to have all the wood I would need for next winter as this would be too green to burn this year.
 
Here we have a dentist by the name of DR. Hurt . Its about 30 miles from me its over near Burgess, VA.
hi how you all doing I'm soso have a cold today so little out of it.
Will talk to you all later been doing this and that lol
 
Hi all! Just stopping by for a quick cup and to check-in.
Nothing much going on at this end other than building a few structure kits. The boss lady has me catching up on all the put-offs :o that I managed to stackup over the summer. She said that I can't use the excuse that "..it is too Hot!" any more. (I still think it's too hot:confused: ) :rolleyes: :D
 
Late nighter Rex, what was it, 10, 11PM when you posted? Maybe you should be doing those put-off's at this time of night intead of posting... :p *ducks*

Oh hey, I decided to announce, I have a "multi-room selector area" in my apartment. Its WAY to short to be considered a hallway, and connects the livingroom, bathroom & computer room, plus has a "pantry" type area & a closet. All in about 5'.

Wal*mart training is BORING, worse then the military!
 
Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png


10-05-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
 


Mornin' Bill!

Mornin' Luc!

Off to another meeting. Church Camp Program Committee. The first week of the month is a meeting a day. Will spend the rest of the day working on the fuel supply....:D
 
A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder.

The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, snapped-off a fire hydrant and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments, everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry but you scared the HELL out of me."

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."


Happy MRRing
 
Gotta love that joke Luc , Boy I'm not going to a dentist if his name is Dr. Hurt , Lol , Another sunshiny day in Western New Yrok but their perdicting frost for tonight. Hope everyone has a great day. looking to expand the Model City & Buffalo Line this weekend so looking froward to the project
 
OldGettysk said:
but their perdicting frost for tonight. Hope everyone has a great day.

So when can I stop mowing the D@%& lawn?

Aaaaarrrggghhhhh! I was in a meeting this morning (afternoon too) that wouldn't end. We did get a lot done and actually made it almost halfway through the agenda.:eek: Got another load of that Balck walnut this afternoon and will finish getting what is left up there tomorrow. Then I can ghet a couple face cords of wood at their cottage. Shoulkd stay warm this winter and most of next with what I have now. Maight actually get to play trains tonight for a while. :rolleyes:
 
*jumps up & down, screaming* I got trains! I got trains! */jumping & screaming*

*Sigh*
So I got FOUR boxes of trains from my dad today, PLUS my order from RRtrains. Add to that the 3 new semi cabs, AND a letter from the VA saying I get 10%, totaling $112 a month, what a nice day!

Pics:
Collection from my dad:
View attachment 4348

RRtrains Order (on top of the unfinished 2nd module).
View attachment 4349

Wifey says she'll be nice and order me the Walthers ADM grain elevator for my birthday later this month. And if she decides not to I get to order it...
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top