Evening, everyone, found my way to the new digs.
Larry, I've found that I was actually able to plan out and get more done when I was working than now that I'm retired. Maybe it's the "tomorrow" syndrome. Since we theoretically have nothing to do, anything can be put off until tomorrow.

Hope the visit with your granddaughter was fun.
Corey, you can always break the sheet in half without really causing any problems when you lay the phone as long as it's a clean break. A utility knife should take car of the problem nicely.
Howdy, Paul.
Chris, those cement plants also make a mess. There's cement dust everywhere, even on the trees. Very few cement plants I've seen modeled have the right amount of general dust buildup on everything.
Ray, sounds like you had a long (and cold) day. It never fails that, when you go to a train show to actually buy a specific item, they are sold out. There's some kind of cosmic law about that.
LTF, sounds like you had a long day too although a good turkey dinner would be worth a two hour drive for me. The wood stove and a glass of wine sound good, assuming I had a wood stove and could still drink wine. One glass of wine and I'm on the floor barfing from this miserable Meniere's. Dang! I really liked wine too. I know nothing about tractors except they are way too big for me to control on side hills and I would end up rolling one over for sure and killing myself. I'm kind of a klutz.
Chris, I hope your wife stayed away from too much of that carny junk food. Good way to get another trip back to the hospital. The pancakes sure sound good though. I haven't made them for a while and now you've given me a taste for them.
Jeffrey, it's warming up here also. With no rain for almost three weeks, and no sign of rain until at least Friday. Things are really drying out, and the low humidity here was 22%, with a high of 81 and 19 mph wind gusts. Perfect fire weather. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.
I'm feeling less like I was hit with a board today so managed to get to church, fix one broken street lamp circuit, and then take a nice three hour nap. I needed it. It takes me longer to recover from these attacks now and the daylight saving time thing didn't help.