Secondhandmodeler
All new now!
Of course I care about the environment, my beer is GREEN
! Boy it feels good to be on the bandwagon!
Chris, the difference in the Federal government and your Local is they have a printing press to make their money at will and your local doesn't.
...
Nice clear skies not after getting 3.75 inches of rain in the past three days. I'm looking forward to a few days of sun and real Alabama spring weather.
The loading dock is from AHM and looks to be from the 60's or 70's. It had tabs (which I cut off) that probably fit into a base of some kind. The box car is an Athearn grain car I picked up from a John Deere set a few years ago.Jeffrey, I saw that loading dock. Is the boxcar part of the dock or just sitting there on a siding?
I just hope this stuff works to keep the weeds down since weeding is even worse than landscaping.
Rico? Did they use AHM parts? It has AHM molded in the bottom of it.Jeffrey, that loading ramp came from an old Rico station kit. I remember it well, haing built several of them. I'd hit it with some dullcote since that plastic was always really shiny for some reason.
Chris, I use Roundup but I sometime get it on the good plants and kill them too. I'm much better at aiming a gun than I am aiming a Roundup nozzle.![]()
Evenin folks!
Chris, I'm with you! Roundup is the only way to go! Anything to keep the yard work down.![]()
'ello pipples
Chris a 5% cut?Are the wise ones at the top doing the same there?
![]()
Karl, I really need a Chipper/Shredder. I have to drag all the cuttings back to the woods and it's getting harder and harder find clear spots to dump them. I like the idea of making my own mulch with the debris. It's just awfully hard to justify spending at least a grand on one of those now.
