Coffee Shop 15

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
03-12-2009

Good Morning ! from TIPTON IN:eek:
TIPTONDEPOT-1.png
menu_breakfast_1.png
Diner.png

THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png
waitress3.png


clayton_railroad_bridge_588x442.jpg


;):o:rolleyes::cool:
 
Good morning from Ye Olde London Towne. A cloudy but rain free day. 12c (53f).

Slowly getting some track down on the test planks. I hope to make you all suffer with some pics in the weekend photo-fun thread in the next day or so. We'll be spending most of this weekend operating a friend's layout at the Basingstoke exhibition. http://www.bnhmrs.hampshire.org.uk/exhibition/index.html

Chris, isn't it your shout for brekkie? Flo, I'll have the steak & eggs today please, washed down with 3 pots of pure espresso.

Rex, hope you had a great time away from the rat race. I really miss camping. We used to spend at least 3 weeks a year in the old nylon Hilton.

Phil, no antilopes here but I've heard it put as 'sometimes you are the pigeon, and sometimes you are the statue'. Its been a bit of a statue week for me. :)

Take care all and remember TOMORROW IS TGIF!!!!
 
Good Morning--We're sitting at -11C with the windchill(THAT, again) of -20C.:eek: January won't leave---we are having snow at the moment but it will clear up and then go to a low of -13C tonight :rolleyes:

Well, I'm going to do an inventory and find out exactly what I have in my trainroom--it seems that I found some locos that I can't remember where 'dey came from:confused::confused: Is this something that happens a lot?:confused:-not that it is a bad thing but---:confused::)

Flo--I'll have a steak breakfast with a giant bucket of caffeine please---mere espresso won't do a dang thing for this puppy this morning--:):D:eek::eek:
 


Good morning.

It's 45 and cloudy. The high should be in the mid 50's and there will be a 50% chance of rain.

Got an appointment to see the foot doc today then will be taking it easy the rest of the day.


Today High: 55 Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 45 Rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/forum-2/P3110075.jpg
 
Good morning everyone.

I've done my best to be patient with winter, but it needs to end now! Fortunately, we are suppose to have highs in the forties next week. I can't wait!:)

I started carving my river bottom the other day. I've had a difficult time cutting out an inch worth of depth in the foam. I think I'll have to smooth it out as best I can, then cover it with either plaster cloth or ground goop. Either way I have a mess on my hands right now!

My boss is gone golfing in Arizona until Monday. It's pretty boring around the store without him to joke around with. The other employees are nice, but it's hard to kill the time with them.

I hope you all have a good day!
 
Good morning folks

It was 35 F as I hit the pavement this morning. High today will be 47 F.

I had another one of those never ending days yesterday. It started from the time I walked in the office until I left. At home it was busy also but less insane. We had Cub Scout Den Meetings.

I almost finished assembling the Accurail outside truss wood boxcar. I still need to add the brake wheel.

I hope everybody has a good day.
 
Tom, you sound like one of the busiest guys I know. I suppose it's because I don't have kids yet. Your kids will be well off emotionally as adults because they won't have 'bad daddy syndrome'. Good for you.:)
 
Yeah, I agree.....winter needs to be OVER! I rode in today and it was 22 degrees. While I don't really feel it much all bundled up like I am, I'm about sick of having to bundle up!
 
Good Morning, Everyone. Yes, I agree, Winter blows big chunks. I can't wait for it to be over. BRING ON THE WARMTH!!!! It's nicer here this morning than the last couple of days. Right now it's -17c beats yesterdays high of -23c. Tomorrow it's supposed to be a high of +8 Woo Hoo! Shirt sleeves weather for us Calgarians. Have a great day all.
 
Good Morning, Everyone. Yes, I agree, Winter blows big chunks. I can't wait for it to be over. BRING ON THE WARMTH!!!! It's nicer here this morning than the last couple of days. Right now it's -17c beats yesterdays high of -23c. Tomorrow it's supposed to be a high of +8 Woo Hoo! Shirt sleeves weather for us Calgarians. Have a great day all.
I used to love chinooks for breaking up the cold, but not for the migraines they gave me. :eek:

Andrew (former Calgarian)
 


The excitment in my life is never-ending and for the last week or so, it has been never-starting.

Work, figuring out tax returns, and coughing up part of a lung makes for a very boring existance. Welcome to my world!:o
The temperature was 82 degrees F in central Alabama on tuesday, and headed back a wet, cold weekend, again!

Hopefully, the Piedmont Division train show in Altlanta will be worth the trip on Saturday. At least, the trip will be a change of scenery! Maybe the next time I stop in, I'll have something worth mentioning!
 
Work, figuring out tax returns, and coughing up part of a lung makes for a very boring existance. Welcome to my world!
Ah! my friend you should immigrate to Canada, things are much simpler here, tax forms are very easy to fill out only takes a few seconds of hurt.:D

CanadaTaxForm.jpg

Cheers
Willis
 
Ah! my friend you should immigrate to Canada, things are much simpler here, tax forms are very easy to fill out only takes a few seconds of hurt.:D

CanadaTaxForm.jpg

Cheers
Willis

Give us time we're getting there! In time we will be like Canada, France, and the UK!:rolleyes:
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top