Morning Gang!
Flo, Since Rex is buying, steak & eggs will do just fine. But not just any steak, I'll have the 16oz Filet with 3 eggs over easy. !!
KenL. You get COLA where you work? Jeez, I always had to get it out of the machine!


Bill, Keith and I went down to Zane's last night. It's been about 3 months since my last visit. Used to be every Wednesday night, but I've kinda fallen out of the loop. More new structures on the layout, including a cement plant. That maniac is once again getting ready to contract out to expand the basement for a 3rd time, adding another 1300 square feet. When will it ever end????
Jeff. Murphy strikes again eh? What did you ever do to him??
Sparky, glad to see you're a little better, eat up, it will help you get your strength back! Don't worry about some of it getting on the floor,
Tom's got a new carpet machine, he'll get it up!!
Chris........this is earth calling............are you there????.........Chris.....are we reaching??????...
