kbkchooch
Verified Human
Earthquake in New Jersey? N.J. News says so.
Fear not! Twas only Governor Christie tripped on some rubble!
Earthquake in New Jersey? N.J. News says so.
Hey Barry, is your place one of the castles on the Xmas walk? Please show us a picture of your mancave sometime. And watch out for that creature.Good Morning
We are currently getting snowsqualls here...up to 20 cm(~8 inches) worth supposedly...around here one never really knows....
So, another day of the Xmas Walk is upon us, hence, I'm going into hiding in my mancave again.... We had some friends show up here yesterday in the midst of all this and Audrey kept quipping about a creature living in the basement here...
So, have a great day!!!
My father has made somewhat frequent mentions of a creature in a small home around here somewhere that has an inane curiousity and fascination with trains.So, another day of the Xmas Walk is upon us, hence, I'm going into hiding in my mancave again.... We had some friends show up here yesterday in the midst of all this and Audrey kept quipping about a creature living in the basement here...
Jeffrey.....Nice looking observation bridge.I was hoping to have this posted a little earlier but Suddenlink went and dropped the signal TWICE in FIVE minutes! And they wonder why I'm ticked off with them!
Good afternoon. It's 49°F with 49% humidity. It'll be mostly sunny with a high of 58°F.
Perhaps someone can help. The grouchy manager at the petrol station said I could only use an *approved* container to put diesel fuel into....to carry home for my model train. Then he said I had to buy a minimum of one half gallon.....even though I tried to explain to him....I just have little N scale engines.....which he apparently was unfamiliar with. Now I'm having some trouble getting the itty bitty cap off the fuel filler neck on my EMD FT. I must be doing something wrong?![]()
The walkway was on an older layout. It was from an old Model Power kit that was copied from Heljan.Say Jeffrey, Glad the health nurse got there albiet it a bit late, it's better than 2m as she thought for sure. Also, that is a nice looking overhead walkway which seems to be new? Do you have some special connections with Saint Nick?
Sounds like the same weather we have down here straight south of you Barry.Good Morning
Kind of dull outside, snowing and cold. 29F going for a high near 34F later on
Today is the last day of the Xmas Walk...should be a little less busy as it finishes around 6pm....but I still will be in hiding...in the basement...like all good 'creatures' should be....![]()
Great looking trailer train Toot! Long cars always seem to take a bit more work.As usual when running something new, a few hiccups were the order of the day. Discovered that you cant run refrigerated trailers at the ends because of the extra overhang (should have been obvious) and that the container on trailers that had the wide spaced axles were a no go in the centre position, particularly when negotiating #6 turnouts.
So a few pics of what I was able to do.
