jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Good morning. Slightly on the chilly side here. It's 38° with 100% humidity. It'll be mostly sunny with a high of 62°.
The plan today is to clean up the layout. Now whether I actually get a chance to do it remains to be seen. Part of it is some freight cars I had out to describe to an interested party. I think they're not his cup of tea so they'll be rewrapped and put back in storage. I also have a couple of locos that are in pieces. I need to get them back together and in the display rack. One is a Mantua SP F7 shell I transplanted to an Athearn blue box drive. The shell is OK but the drive needs some minor work. The other is a Stewart AS16 that needed a new motor. While replacing it I discovered it had a cracked truck. I had a truck that would fit it but it didn't match the other one. So I changed them both out. So now I have an AS16 with FA1 trucks. I need to get that one back together too.
The plan today is to clean up the layout. Now whether I actually get a chance to do it remains to be seen. Part of it is some freight cars I had out to describe to an interested party. I think they're not his cup of tea so they'll be rewrapped and put back in storage. I also have a couple of locos that are in pieces. I need to get them back together and in the display rack. One is a Mantua SP F7 shell I transplanted to an Athearn blue box drive. The shell is OK but the drive needs some minor work. The other is a Stewart AS16 that needed a new motor. While replacing it I discovered it had a cracked truck. I had a truck that would fit it but it didn't match the other one. So I changed them both out. So now I have an AS16 with FA1 trucks. I need to get that one back together too.
