I thought they all did after 50 y.o.! I know my wife and her sisters are........Unfortunately my wife has wide mood swings ( as she has got older has developed Bi-Polar)........
I thought they all did after 50 y.o.! I know my wife and her sisters are........Unfortunately my wife has wide mood swings ( as she has got older has developed Bi-Polar)........
I'M NOT PUTTING ANYTHING IN WRITING!!!!I thought they all did after 50 y.o.!
Wise decision! They can't beat you for something they can't prove.By RexHea;
I'M NOT PUTTING ANYTHING IN WRITING!!!!![]()
As one of my friends says 'There's nothing like seeing the queen witch of the universe (wife) hunting you with a Mossberg 12 gauge to make you light on your feet and imaginative in finding hiding places'Yeah, I've been beat over the head enough for past "doings". I may be a little slow, but I eventually learn.![]()
Wise decision! They can't beat you for something they can't prove.
I thought they all did after 50 y.o.! I know my wife and her sisters are.![]()
So THAT'S what it is!!
Gee, my EX musta been an early bloomer, cuz she was Bi-polar by 40!!
Thankfully, the 2nd wife was inoculated !!!![]()
