ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hello, (please refer this article in its proper column)
I would like to put my two cents in on this product. First of all. I have been using it for EVERYTHING that falls apart or has to be mended. I swear by the stuff.. Compaired to its "sister" formula that is runny and really has not found any use in its application. Different applications require different fluids I suppose.
Anyhow, LOCTITE has really taken the market over on this product and hopefully will be around for years to come!!
On a scale of 1 --> 10, I would give it a 12+
Well I have the Dream, Plan, Build medallion displays hanging on my wall. I wouldn't mind having the last three medallions to fill the collection out but that probably won't happen. It looks like there's supposed to be fourteen. I have eleven.
No work on the layout today. I was leaving bloody footprints earlier so I changed the dressing on my foot. No wonder it was bleeding. There was a three quarter inch shard of bone sticking out of the wound, which is slowly healing. If I could stay off my feet for a long while without people demanding my time it might have a chance.
Discovered today I have another leaking pipe. This one is under the trailer where the plastic line comes out of the ground to join with the trailers copper line. I found it this morning when I was extending the kitchen drain line. I could do that without going under the trailer. Fixing this new leak would mean going under there. The sewage line is right there and with open wounds I want to stay away from that! I asked my nieces husband about it and he said he'd take a look as soon as he can. It could be a crack in the pipe, a loose connection or a bad gasket. In the meantime I still have water.
Well, had to spend more time at the doctors as my ankle has decided to become all twisted up after I did a face plant out in the parking lot at w**k today...I was supposed to start w**k at w**k but seeing as how I bent my ankle out of whack I've got another 2 weeks tacked on......they want me healthy here y'know...
So..later on today, hopefully I will be having some frozen veggies already for my ankle as well as my gelpack....sigh...
Good morning. It's 42° with 100% humidity. There's a north wind coming off thee lake. That makes it feel even cooler. The high will be 72°.
No plans for today other than to rest and give my wounds a chance to heal. Hopefully everyone else, my father especially gives me the chance to do that.
Went down to my parents place this morning to keep an eye on my mother while my father was out running errands. When he came back we had pizza for lunch then I helped him set a couple of floor beams in what will be his new office. It's a screened in porch right now. He's having the screens taken out and the walls rebuilt with windows. The porch floor is too low. It has to come up 4.7 inches, so that's why the beams are being put in. They'll be topped with plywood then a laminate floor laid over that.
You'll do better with cold packs that you can keep in the freezer until needed. You can tape them in place and there's no worry about about any mess from melting. I've had years of experience with them.
Good morning. It's 58° with 47% humidity. That's low here. It'll be sunny with a high of 72°.
Had breakfast with my father this morning. Eggs, baco, biscuits and gravy. Then I went out to the machine shop and put a good blade on his homemade table saw. He had to take my mother to the hospital this morning for lab work so that's his morning shot. Later we may be ripping some more boards for his office project.
I have nothing scheduled for today. I'm trying to get as much rest as possible. Yes, to you younger physically fit types that's sitting/laying around being lazy. A complete 180° change from my younger days when I couldn't stand to be still for more than a couple of minutes. Boy, if I knew then what I know now! Hindsight is 20/20 and in my case it's in for close examination for crystal clarity.