kbkchooch
Verified Human
Yeah, you can say that. You just say what his party is, what he's running for, who he's running against, what he had to say, etc, etc, etc.
Jeffrey.
Don't ya me you cant say??
Yeah, you can say that. You just say what his party is, what he's running for, who he's running against, what he had to say, etc, etc, etc.
Yeah, my mistake. You CAN'T say all that! Previous post corrected.Jeffrey.
Don't ya me you cant say??![]()
Looks like a good choice Corey! Love that new computer smell.Good morning folks.
I ordered a new laptop yesterday.
Here is the new one I bought.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenovo+...rive/5593862.p?id=1218720760463&skuId=5593862
I have everything I need backed up on an external hard drive already so it should be pretty easy transferring everything. I can't wait, I haven't had that new computer smell in a while!
That's good to know.I lay back down on a 26" therapy ball...reaching back with my hands on the floor to steady.....and roll the ball slowly back as my feet come off the floor....stretching the so-azz muscles for a couple minutes with short breaks in between. (be careful.....easy to fall over sideways until practised at this).
Then lay on my back on floor in a doorway, with one leg down and the other leg raised vertical resting on the side of door frame....for three minutes or so....then switch and do the other leg. This gently stretches hamstrings. These two easy stretches make a huge difference in my day.
Looks like a good choice Corey! Love that new computer smell.![]()
Wow, slow day. I'm going to go mow the leaves in the yard, it should be interesting. Last fall, I used my lawn tractor to chop up the leaves, and blow the ones I didn't chop into the street so they would blow away. That didn't work out like I planned, and most of the leaves blew into the neighbors' yards. I was real popular. I think I'll try a different approach this year.
Selling up and moving?![]()
