Josh the compressor is made by Preiser, Walthers had it:
http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/590-18360
There's another company that makes them with hi rail wheels as well.
Josh,
What kits did you use for your highway overpasses?
I bought 2 of the Modern Overpass 50' Bridges and 1 of the Wrought Iron 50' Bridges and combined bits from all 3 to make this one
I was thinking i needed some more 6x6's for the front of the wood form as it looked a little bare and they were spaced pretty far from each other (you really notice it in the last 2 pictures I posted), so I just added some more in there, will show them next time i take some pictures which im sure will be in an hour or so LOL
The Rix kits right? These here: http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/628-113
By looking at your thread again, you gave me some ideas for a highway overpass scene. (see my thread I just posted)
Man that's lookin sweet. Now we don't want the workers injuring themselves or you'll have to pay workmans comp...hahaha![]()
