LehighValleypa1
New Member
New to this forum. Long time model railroader. I am a Lehigh Valley fan and lone-wolf modeler.
Question: BWL HO 4-8-4 DCC with Paragon 2 sound factory installed. I have downloaded and read everything I can find on how to use the macro.
Only the 4-8-4 on the track, using ops programing ( as recommended by BWL), set the loco back to factory settings, cleared all addresses
from the Zephyr, I get the loco signals that recording has started, run the loco, stop the recording, and press F26 to play back, does nothing.
Another recommendation from the BWL user manual is to select CV8 after recording and set CV8 at 16. This does nothing. I get a lot of (full)
and (busy) errors on the controller about half the time. I'm beginning to think the Zephyr is not compatible with the Paragon 2 macro function.
I have spent long periods waiting for BWL tech support and am ready to give up on them. Anybody have any thoughts on my situation or
experience using the macro. Thanks
Steve
Question: BWL HO 4-8-4 DCC with Paragon 2 sound factory installed. I have downloaded and read everything I can find on how to use the macro.
Only the 4-8-4 on the track, using ops programing ( as recommended by BWL), set the loco back to factory settings, cleared all addresses
from the Zephyr, I get the loco signals that recording has started, run the loco, stop the recording, and press F26 to play back, does nothing.
Another recommendation from the BWL user manual is to select CV8 after recording and set CV8 at 16. This does nothing. I get a lot of (full)
and (busy) errors on the controller about half the time. I'm beginning to think the Zephyr is not compatible with the Paragon 2 macro function.
I have spent long periods waiting for BWL tech support and am ready to give up on them. Anybody have any thoughts on my situation or
experience using the macro. Thanks
Steve
Last edited by a moderator:
