dieselfan1
Member
N Scale Division?
They were listed on the NMRA website so I placed an order. Anyone ever order with them?
They were listed on the NMRA website so I placed an order. Anyone ever order with them?
How long did Hobbylinc take to get you the cars after you ordered them?
I asked because I ordered an item that was sold out EVERYWHERE except for Hobbylinc. They just shipped my order so I'll get it before Saturday!
It was a Norfolk Southern OCS dome car.
Although I deal with Phil's Hobby Shop, in Fort Wayne, Indiana, by buying at the store, he has a great group of people working for him. He also has an eBay store.
He's also big into R/C.
A direct link to the train site.
http://www.philshobbyshop.com/tek9.asp?pg=Trains
Home page:
http://www.philshobbyshop.com/
Bob
Hi Everyone,
I belong to a company called Micro Fasteners. I've been helping hobbyists like yourselves for many years and can offer advice for the build of nearly any of your projects. Reply to this message if there's any way I can help you out.
Thank you,
Rich
