Be my friend?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


since Canada is not yet formally involved in CRAP...until we get those Loonies on board.
Yuh! gotta be kiddin, the loonie is worth less than 80 cents and dropping, as of the first of the week our Government is in exile till next month. You should tune into the Canadian online news papers, very entertaining, actually unbelievable. We gonna be a Banana Republic next month an der's no way we kin grow bananas up here in January.
On the other hand the banks are sound, and if you want to buy a new car on credit no problem, that is if you still have a job.
Now as an Auditor I trust there will be an expense account so's a guy kin check out that the $$ is going to where they is supposed to. :D

Cheers
Willis
 
Well I have been known to forget CRAP at times. But I'm sure with the all the fake mess we've gotten ourselves into, Someone needs to expell the good about CRAP. It does get murky, but if we all put some fiber into the conversations about CRAP, we can get the job done with one swift movement. Personally, I like to read while pondering CRAP, and I have talked with others who find talking on the phone soothes the rough edges whie pondering CRAP.

I humbly and quietly accept the CRAP PR position, one that I'm sure will see me seated to the left of our fearless grand-poopba, Jim!

The backround check will be fine, nothing you'll be able to flush-out on me.......

MAy the message of CRAP be firm and clear to you.

CRAP-PR

Johnny
Now if you need any personal or the PST you need to come to me to sign them out! PST jobs are very sensitive and need to be handled with up most hush hush!;) The back ground check came back fine all you need is a physical with our DR. down stairs and you can start! Glad to have you aboard our little Fake Cash Train!
 
Yuh! gotta be kiddin, the loonie is worth less than 80 cents and dropping, as of the first of the week our Government is in exile till next month. You should tune into the Canadian online news papers, very entertaining, actually unbelievable. We gonna be a Banana Republic next month an der's no way we kin grow bananas up here in January.
On the other hand the banks are sound, and if you want to buy a new car on credit no problem, that is if you still have a job.
Now as an Auditor I trust there will be an expense account so's a guy kin check out that the $$ is going to where they is supposed to. :D

Cheers
Willis

Willis Sir,
PST is looking to buy some new hardware and car batteries! We're OK on Jumper cables though! also We need to hire some more people in HR to deal with the growing personal we got! So start sliding some funds this way Please!

--------------------HR Memo-------------------------------------------
It has been brought to my attention that some one is breaking off detail parts on the trains! Care must be used in handleing the trains! Any more abuse of the equipment will not be tolerated! Also AS of right now, please clean up after yourself's in the breakroom! Your Mother doesn't work here to clean up after you! So please pick after yourself when in the breakroom!

C.M.Hanson
Head of HR and PST.....
 


Willis, we here at CRAP headquarters have been concerned for some time the all the Loonies up there have been getting way too high. The Loonies had to come down from their highs before Canadian model railroaders could see the advantage of fake CRAP money to buy train stuff from the U.S. If the plan works out as expected, the dollar and Loony will once again reach parity, right at the level of CRAP.

Chris, thank you for your kind words. The coffee and donuts hit the spot and got my urge for CRAP going again. I'm glad to see that you've told the boys to be a bit less rowdy with CRAP assets in the break room. There's a time and place for fun CRAP but that shouldn't be in the break room, since it does leave an awful mess. I trust our physician is examining all the parts of prospective employees that are so important in making CRAP work properly.

Johnny, you have made me proud with your firm understanding of CRAP. So many others still tend to have only a loose idea of CRAP and I'm sure your communication skills will help mold public opinion. You will have a stall...err...cubicle just outside my palatial office. I will make sure all the CRAP flows freely in your direction so you can make good use of the reams of paper you'll be going through.

CRAP is currently in talks with GM. Since it's clear they can't sell cars but will take CRAP money anyway, we are hoping that EMD will soon start producing accurate N, HO, and O scale models of their locomotives to sell to modelers all over the world as a way of increasing their total CRAP intake. Since so many models are already CRAP produced, getting EMD in the CRAP fold would be a great way to help relieve those gas pains that have caused GM so many problems. I have heard noises that the private jet modelers are not happy about this but we can strain them out later.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
we here at CRAP headquarters have been concerned for some time the all the Loonies up there have been getting way too high.
Err! well yes but as you can see from the exchange rate they're coming down daily. However with the threat from OPEC (other peoples economic concerns) of cutting production will cause a run on the Loonie as it regains on the market

So start sliding some funds this way Please!
Well considering on the low value of the Loonie perhaps we can release some Toonies to the fund. (one Toonie = two Loonies) so as the Loonie increases in strength because of the OPEC interventions the value of the Toonies in the fund will boost the CRAP funds immensely so there should be enough credit to fulfill everyone's dreams.

CRAP Administrator
:D
 
Err! well yes but as you can see from the exchange rate they're coming down daily. However with the threat from OPEC (other peoples economic concerns) of cutting production will cause a run on the Loonie as it regains on the market

Well considering on the low value of the Loonie perhaps we can release some Toonies to the fund. (one Toonie = two Loonies) so as the Loonie increases in strength because of the OPEC interventions the value of the Toonies in the fund will boost the CRAP funds immensely so there should be enough credit to fulfill everyone's dreams.

CRAP Administrator
:D

Good, my PST boy's are Eyeballing some new M21's, MP5's, RPG's and Blackhawk helicopter's for security use!
 
It would be nice if GM get's on board! we all could be driving Military H1 hummers with very large guns on top! well at least me and the PST! man the control I would have(i mean we)......
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, uh, what?

You know, over there I have to write something controversial like "John Allen was an artist" to get a roaring conversation going.

Here, I just have to burp a simple question.
 


Chip, a new aid to MRR's has been born! Jim is Hyjacker of your thread and the mastermind of CRAP! We his employees of the CRAP Department are proud of this program. So Chip, are you going to climb aboard this train? We have drunkin Donot's, Coffee and a job opening behind door #1 or you can take what's Behind door #2 or whats under the Box!
 
PST is looking to buy some new hardware and car batteries!
Well Now! this is getting confusing
Here, I just have to burp a simple question
sometimes simple questions require truly complex answers
(must be Chip's fault) I'm not sure about PST as around here it's a sales tax (missing something in the translation I'm sure) Now about the batteries, have you submitted form 4C RFB-7 0/8 it's definitely required to determine the amount of Dole $$

very large guns on top!
Hmm can't use Toonies or Loonies for guns unless it's for certain privileged people, (some kind of fetish here in Canada). Tazers are the new rage up here especially since it was proved some pack a bigger wallop than they're supposed to. Tank mounted Tazer, now that's something to think about.
Good Thread Chip :D uh! whut wuz the question? :D

Cheers
Willis CRAP coordinator
 
Well Now! this is getting confusing sometimes simple questions require truly complex answers
(must be Chip's fault) I'm not sure about PST as around here it's a sales tax (missing something in the translation I'm sure) Now about the batteries, have you submitted form 4C RFB-7 0/8 it's definitely required to determine the amount of Dole $$

Hmm can't use Toonies or Loonies for guns unless it's for certain privileged people, (some kind of fetish here in Canada). Tazers are the new rage up here especially since it was proved some pack a bigger wallop than they're supposed to. Tank mounted Tazer, now that's something to think about.
Good Thread Chip :D uh! whut wuz the question? :D

Cheers
Willis CRAP coordinator

Mr. Willis,
My Problem Solving Team needs Hummers with 50mm cal. mounted on top to protect Jim and his CRAP from the real government!:D Unless the gun spits out hot lead we ain't buying! Tazers are for men with no B_______! My team wants GUNS, HUMMERS and TRAINS! Also if the team doesn't get the Guns Bad people will flush the CRAP program!:eek: Also No forms! we don't want paper trails on the what PST buys....You don't want to know!

Corey, Get with the program! Focus man! It's about the trains!


Ya Chip............ are ya with us? I'd hate to have send the PST armed or not out on a night like this! The cold weather makes them very cranky:D:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yup! It's about the trains! Now, does crap employ the trickle down principle? Does crap run down hill? At what grade? Are we allowed to ask questions? I can't wait until I get my first real check of fake money!
 
I can't wait until I get my first real check of fake money!
You heard the man NO paper trails so no cheques (we spell different than you duz) but it sounds the same and is the same :D

OK since we has to have paper money and the Looneys and tooneys are coins we now have the Demi Loon which is half a Looney. Now afore yuh prints these yuh has to have the serial numbers so as to cut down on the counterfeiting. So's when yer loan is approved you'll get the serial numbers to use (have to keep it legal) :D

So gentlemen The Half Looney
 
Chip, you can say no to CRAP but I wouldn't advise it. As you can see, Chris has a very aggressive approach to problem solving and I'm sure you wouldn't want funding for the Carson City extension to suddenly go down the toilet. BTW, that's why this place is more fun than across the street. It is already dominated by a poorly run CRAP program. :D

Chris, although I admire your guts and determination, it's probably better to tone down any mention of heavy weaponry. As our Auditor has pointed out, many modelers from other countries have never seen an actual gun and the thought that we are buying them for CRAP may be unsettling. Better to handle this kind of thing in our meetings down in the CRAP bunker.

Willis, I can see that I may have pegged you too low on the CRAP totem pole. You have all the makings of a good Chief Financial Officer. Your idea about exchanging real Loonies for fake Toonies is brilliant. Since we will be buying Toonies with fake CRAP money, the whole transaction can only lead to increasing assets for CRAP while Canada gets squat. I've been concerned for some time that this free health care thing may be part of Canadian CRAP and I want to make sure we remain the dominant players in the CRAP world.

Corey, we have a special task force working to address some of your questions. We are certain that CRAP does indeed run downhill but believe the type of CRAP may be more important than the grade of the slope. The trickle-down principle is still open to some debate also as the amount of available CRAP may either make things dry and hard or cause a veritable flood of CRAP to be available. Since our program is still in its infancy, so to speak, these question will have to be carefully thought out by our CRAP specialists. Questions are always welcome although you asking when you're going to get your first load of CRAP is pretty presumptuous, since the proper throne...err...chair hasn't even been delivered to my office. Rest assured that the CRAP program is committed to an equitable distribution of CRAP throughout the struggling worldwide RR modeling community. Our Auditor and his team will make sure no loose CRAP ends up in the hands of staff, toadies, or legislators. The natural urge for CRAP graft will be completely eliminated...probably.
 
Willis, you and I cross posted. I see you have come with even better ideas. Actually sending out large packets of CRAP that people think is real is even better than fake checks (cheques). I like the Half-Loonie idea since it would fit in with so many people, both here and in Canada. I wonder, though, if we could make a Half-Loonie that doesn't actually have an amount on it? We have postage stamps with A's and B's that indicate what it's worth in postage depending on what the head post office guy thinks that day. That idea appeals to me since we could have several series of Half-Loonies but only have letters on them instead of an actual fake amount. That way, everyone would have to check the newspaper while taking their morning break to find out what the A, B, and C series of Half-Loonies were worth. If we do this in a completely random manner, we could use the Half-Loonie to drive everyone completely loony. This has great appeal to a sadis..dang, I mean kind-hearted government official like me. Get back to me on this ASAP.
 


There is one thing I can count on from you guys, A big load of crap!:D Here I've been standing on Main street, waiting for stimulus. Who knew that I could get all the crap I need without politicians?:D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top