Alco, although your avatar is very nostalgic, it's definitely not politically correct. I personally think that ALCO was one of the major contributors to "climate change" (notice the new term - global warming is out) with the amount of smoke those babies put out. CRAP has no official position on this but, before January 20, you might want to think about doing a little cleanup work on that avatar. Riding your bike may help your credibility but we need to all be on the same roll of paper here.
Santa Mikey, you have an excellent grasp on how the seat of power works. Once the R&D team comes up with a decent automated collection plan for FART, you will be certainly in line for one of the FART program vehicles. The R&D folks came up with a draft proposal today but it needs more fleshing out. I just don't think strapping large containers on to model railroader's fleshy posteriors is going to fly. The scenery damage alone would cost us a lot of CRAP to clean up. Energy credits should not be a problem, especially since the FART program should be so productive. I'm not one to give stock tips but I would definitely investigate buying some futures in the refried bean market.
Chip, this is the best place for CRAP on the internet.
Chris, the carbon credit thing might be a tough sell since our railroads consume enormous amounts of electricity, which is primarily produced by coal-fired power plants. That may change after January 20th so we'll have to monitor the situation. Our model forests do have some possibilities as long as we can just use pictures and not have anyone see the real thing. We may be able to use CRAP to get a contractor like Jos to produce prodigious amounts of realistic trees and have them planted by your lawn service. I don't know, I'll have to ponder that idea in a private place and let you know how it came out.
Santa Mikey, you have an excellent grasp on how the seat of power works. Once the R&D team comes up with a decent automated collection plan for FART, you will be certainly in line for one of the FART program vehicles. The R&D folks came up with a draft proposal today but it needs more fleshing out. I just don't think strapping large containers on to model railroader's fleshy posteriors is going to fly. The scenery damage alone would cost us a lot of CRAP to clean up. Energy credits should not be a problem, especially since the FART program should be so productive. I'm not one to give stock tips but I would definitely investigate buying some futures in the refried bean market.
Chip, this is the best place for CRAP on the internet.
Chris, the carbon credit thing might be a tough sell since our railroads consume enormous amounts of electricity, which is primarily produced by coal-fired power plants. That may change after January 20th so we'll have to monitor the situation. Our model forests do have some possibilities as long as we can just use pictures and not have anyone see the real thing. We may be able to use CRAP to get a contractor like Jos to produce prodigious amounts of realistic trees and have them planted by your lawn service. I don't know, I'll have to ponder that idea in a private place and let you know how it came out.
